Kristel Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch Kristel? I started watching her poundland hauls ages ago and really liked the realness of her vlogs but now she vlogs daily her content has changed so much, I do quite like her but I find the amount of food shopping she does astounding, it's haul after haul and mostly junk food, she also puts out vlogs to ridicule her husband where she pretends to have other men interested in her, Im all for a joke but I find it uncomfortable when it's all on a vlog for everyone to see, he gets angry and often drops the F bomb in front of the kids and she just laughs, im not sure what direction she's going in but im gobsmacked at the food she serves up for the kids day in day out and how much they spend on shopping, Im surprised she doesn't already have a thread.

I just come across this woman by accident, I can’t work her out 😬
Agree about the food it’s quite shocking, what does her husband do for work? He looks like a man child

Reactions: 1
I just come across this woman by accident, I can’t work her out 😬
Agree about the food it’s quite shocking, what does her husband do for work? He looks like a man child
I'm pretty sure he's an electrician or all round general tradesman as he does seem quite handy doing things around the house and fitted their new kitchen last year. The whole dynamic is odd really, he seems uncomfortable on camera and yet she's constantly filming him asking him at meal times "what do you think daddy?" 🤣
I'm just gobsmacked how much food shopping they do and how much crap they eat daily, it's addictive to watch ha

I'm pretty sure he's an electrician or all round general tradesman as he does seem quite handy doing things around the house and fitted their new kitchen last year. The whole dynamic is odd really, he seems uncomfortable on camera and yet she's constantly filming him asking him at meal times "what do you think daddy?" 🤣
I'm just gobsmacked how much food shopping they do and how much crap they eat daily, it's addictive to watch ha
Ooh yeah the daddy bit 😬😬😬😬😬 what does she do? She looks pretty shattered from running around after everyone all the time. Her kids are cute though

Ooh yeah the daddy bit 😬😬😬😬😬 what does she do? She looks pretty shattered from running around after everyone all the time. Her kids are cute though
Yeah the kids are cuties, she's a support worker, she does night shifts, seems like a grafter and is very good with money, she has vlogs on how she budgets her wages and saves so I'm always amazed at how much they spend on food, must cost them a fortune each month.

Yeah the kids are cuties, she's a support worker, she does night shifts, seems like a grafter and is very good with money, she has vlogs on how she budgets her wages and saves so I'm always amazed at how much they spend on food, must cost them a fortune each month.
Looks like Daddy has a good appetite, maybe that’s why she’s always shopping 😂 I like her though she seems quite sweet

• Haha
Looks like Daddy has a good appetite, maybe that’s why she’s always shopping 😂 I like her though she seems quite sweet
I think she's a feeder ;) she seems to be a lovely person......im just fascinated/horrified in equal measure by the food they buy and consume yet I can't stop watching haha

• Haha
I think she's a feeder ;) she seems to be a lovely person......im just fascinated/horrified in equal measure by the food they buy and consume yet I can't stop watching haha
It’s a bit car crash reality isn’t it 😂

• Haha
I do watch but have to mute the sound when she does all the high pitched squealing, it goes right through me.

I think she needs to cut down her number of vlogs , you can plainly see she is shattered and has no real content. Quality over quantity.

I think she needs to cut down her number of vlogs , you can plainly see she is shattered and has no real content. Quality over quantity.
Yes they were much better when she only did a couple a week, nearly all food shopping vlogs now

£36 on ready made pots of jelly that she said won't last them long......more money than sense 😂

I do think she’s a good person, think it’s great they’re loosing weight as a couple but think she may slightly have a shopping addiction, which isn’t the worst addiction but I think she could really focus more on content around Keto and other topics that help others.

I do think she’s a good person, think it’s great they’re loosing weight as a couple but think she may slightly have a shopping addiction, which isn’t the worst addiction but I think she could really focus more on content around Keto and other topics that help others.
I agree, they seem like a lovely family and I do like to watch some of her content but I can't get past all the food hauls and constant shop with me content every day, feels so wasteful, where do they put it all? The weight loss is going great but I do chuckle at the randomness of some of the meals but I guess it's working for them, I think one or two quality vlogs a week would be so much better than the repetitive ones she's churning out daily.

She loves herself so much, the way she looks at herself in the camera and always saying how awful she looks! Needs to be complimented and assured all the time!

She's filmed in an 'adult' shop today, absolutely no need to do that,they gave her a free kinky nightie that she can parade about in.

• Wow
She's filmed in an 'adult' shop today, absolutely no need to do that,they gave her a free kinky nightie that she can parade about in.
I saw that, totally unacceptable on the kind of channel she has. Yeah she put a warning but to have kids in the vlog then straight on to an adult shop is wrong and not in keeping with the kind of content she produces.

Reactions: 2
blimey that's not her usual thing is it? I have to say she annoyed me a couple of times when her husband says the f word really loudly and she just giggles and shouts "daddy" at him, why not edit it out? im no prude but I had the vlog on in the kitchen when the kids were in and out. I think she takes anything offered to her which is clear now she's done the adult shop vlog.

blimey that's not her usual thing is it? I have to say she annoyed me a couple of times when her husband says the f word really loudly and she just giggles and shouts "daddy" at him, why not edit it out? im no prude but I had the vlog on in the kitchen when the kids were in and out. I think she takes anything offered to her which is clear now she's done the adult shop vlog.
I agree, she’s very money orientated, everything second hand, even shoes for the kids, which to me is a no no! Doesn’t mind spending money on too much reduced food tho. I realise she works hard, but why then make like so hard , ie boot sales at stupid o’clock, coop reductions straight after night shift, go home to bed! She comes across as quite ratty at the kids sometimes, probably exhausted! They have the means to have a good chilled life! Yeah the language needs to be bleeped or edited out, I used to like her but totally gone off her recently

Reactions: 2