Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DietGossip

VIP Member
I follow someone who is so obsessed with her and Oner it is actually a bit creepy. Watched a vlog thing and it was like a cult where they all worship her and don't realise she is using them for content and sales.
Irritates me the way Oner is pronounced. It is 1 with an R after it.
Saying all that Krissy did appear to have a fun personality which is a lot more than a lot of influencers do. There you go Krissy just in case you are reading 😉.
I keep reading it as One-ler and I have NO idea why I'm adding an L

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I begrudgingly do like Effortless and have a couple of pairs of shorts and leggings, because I'm 5'10" and am therefore drawn in by any brand where I can buy leggings in a long option (so don't default to being 7/8 cut). Only buy in sales though, and dark colours, but the dark colour rule applies to any gymwear brand tbh.

NumptymeNumptyyou

I've just seen it's one active Christmas party is she only one there, but using it as a excuse to show her arse sorry glutes off.

Id imagine the Christmas colours have sold out because that's actually easy to do, limit supply and you can sell out.

I'd like to say people aren't that daft but people are.

Honestly ... I followed her years ago before she was into fitness and I remembered it so I searched it up on Twitter and it’s still there. Really sad for the family of the guy who died. She was dating a guy whose Twitter @ was “dontcarepussyo” ... what a name ...
damn that’s so interesting! just out of curiosity, how did you find her pre fitness? what did she do?

Tea4u

VIP Member
Has she ever addressed the reason her and Jack broke up? Was it one sided or mutual? I know they’re still business partners

I wonder what’s happened between her and her previous best friend, Holly. They’ve clearly fallen out as they don’t seem to see each other anymore, or even like each others posts on Instagram. Holly’s just got engaged and Krissy is nowhere to be seen, and she hasn’t commented on or liked any of Holly’s posts for a while. Considering that Krissy always used to talk about the fact that Holly’s family took Krissy in when she was “homeless” and how Holly’s mum was like her second mum, it must be bad for them to almost entirely cut each other out. They still follow each other but that’s about it.
What’s Holly’s surname? I don’t think Krissy follows her anymore looking at her Instagram

girl123467

He looks rough as anything
---
Also, fair play to her for making something of herself - especially in the circumstances she’s had - but agree it’s so cringe how much she loves herself. What’s with the pose where she pushes her cheeks out. Literally so sick of seeing this on every insta story she does.

Also, potentially unpopular opinion but I feel like her trip to the refugee camp was like when people go to Africa to ‘build houses’ and contribute very little in a practical sense but think they’re making a massive difference to the lives of those they’re volunteering for. As people have said above, she’s not a qualified dental assistant and it’s nice for Krissy to probably feel like she’s giving back as someone who was a child refugee, but I’m not sure how much she actually would have been able to help on a practical level.
Her bro will be out of jail this year ?

Simonesays

Does anyone have any at home fitness app recommendations? I quite liked the sculpt it plan when I used Krissy’s app but don’t feel like giving her my money again.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Found it strange Steven interviewed her for his podcast them a few daya ago or last week he was at her photo shoot watching her being photographed lol