Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in ICU a few days ago and nod she’s out sessioning without her support bra/shorts. She’s so worrying.

Reactions: 2
She was in ICU a few days ago and nod she’s out sessioning without her support bra/shorts. She’s so worrying.
I'm actually shocked she's out drinking and posting stories doing shots. She was in hospital and claimed to be really sick for the past week. Like if you just got two surgeries you really shouldn't be out drinking. Give your body a rest especially if you've been on a lot of pain meds. I'm assuming this now to be fair but would she not be on antibiotics for a few days after surgeries? Especially given that she claimed to have so much complications? Something doesn't add up or maybe she is just really thick and doesn't care about her health.

Reactions: 1
Just watched Aiden Gavin's stories there. What drama happened with that tik tok group? The only one he follows now is Kneevo. I noticed kneevo unfollowed that try hard Shanice too. I'm so nosey I want to they're referring to 🤣

She’s obsessed with Jamie. Pretending she has a new fella in Turkey but still talking about Jamie. She really has a teenagers mind.

Reactions: 7
I see shes back to saying jamie punched the head off her in a hotel room after saying we took it up wrong only a few weeks ago

Anyone watch her stories today? Going mental slating Jamie saying he reefed her around in a hotel room, was texting other girls while Niamh was recovering from surgery, is trying to get clout from talking about the Mother and Baby homes and that he didn’t quarantine before going back to work when he returned from Turkey.

Reactions: 3
Miriam mullens claiming her and Niamh have similar attitudes 😂😂 no Miriam yous don’t.. chalk and cheese!

Why does she always repost people reposting her stories? Infinite loop of the one story like

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone watch her stories today? Going mental slating Jamie saying he reefed her around in a hotel room, was texting other girls while Niamh was recovering from surgery, is trying to get clout from talking about the Mother and Baby homes and that he didn’t quarantine before going back to work when he returned from Turkey.
She is obsessed with Jamie

Reactions: 3
I'm confused did she not say a while ago that she exaggerated jamie hitting her because she was angry but then she just said again that he punched the head off her?
And she's going off just because someone told her he was talking about her getting a boob job, sure how does she know that's true that could easily be someone winding her up!

I'm confused did she not say a while ago that she exaggerated jamie hitting her because she was angry but then she just said again that he punched the head off her?
And she's going off just because someone told her he was talking about her getting a boob job, sure how does she know that's true that could easily be someone winding her up!
Yeah it was such an overreaction to hearing that he was speaking about her and all that was allegedly overheard was him saying that she’s getting a boob job. That’s true like why is it so enraging for you?

Ok I do know she spoke about how the cases are so low in Turkey that’s why bars and restaurants open etc. She mentioned only 1000 cases a day but huge population so it’s not a high figure per capita. I just find it hard to believe it’s safe going out 7nights a week to clubs, hugging people that just got off a flight. I don’t care that she is out every night, but she shouldn’t be claiming it’s safe or calling people thick for calling her out on it. Her behaviour is simply bizarre, car crash Instagram stories every day.

Reactions: 6
Kneevo whacked up a vid of 'cancelled' irish tiktokers.. all this girl does is bleeping cry so why is she then sharing a video of other people getting cancelled like 🤣🤣love this as if it wouldnt have her in a heap

Love the way kneevo always goes on like " I'm a decent human being i have nothing to worry about " then acts holier than thou when she's ripping into other influences cause "she's not an influencer". Like she genuinely comes across as the nastiest girl ever, she does not strike me as real or kind or nice in the slightest. Major bully vibes. Even on her live yesterday with Ross she was saying "aw ross I love when you abuse people." Shes a horrible cow. End of.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.