Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s already destroyed her reputation and that’s something you will never get back

Reactions: 10
This is so grim 😳😳
Mammy and daddy must be so proud and supportive as she says, just what every father would want their daughter doing in life 🙃 she’s so grimey and dirty 🤢 when her 5 mins is over and she’s back living in the caravan what lad would even look at her twice

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she actually say we’re envious of her😂 what is there to be envious of like honestly? Imagine having to resort to fingering yourself in a filthy plane toilet for money like that’s beyond grim imo. I couldn’t watch her latest rant after reading the comments here, trying to justify it after her nan died is just pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On one of her freak rants she spoke about not having to come onto a forum and be horrible and say horrible things, exactly, why would she have to come onto a forum when she just does it publicly on her own Instagram instead, spewing hate and bullying and screenshotting anyone’s reply that doesn’t agree with her to be called pedophiles, dopes, stupid, etc, she literally lives with her head on the clouds thinking she is better than anyone, look at most of these onlyfans girls, they are flying all over the world to different destinations and here she is in the same clothes week by week in a dingy flat in Turkey with some Turkish sleezebag that probably gave her a free drink in the dingy bar he works in so she fell in love, someone asked for a tour of her “house” she had a selfie up in a mirror and there wasn’t even a sheet on the bed behind her a few weeks ago, she thinks we are all jealous and hateful, jealous no, definitely not jealous of someone that fingers themselves in plane toilets and publicly humiliates herself every day, but hateful yes, I actually dislike her with a passion, she is so so soooo narcissistic, she is a liar, she has such big opinions on things she knows nothing about, every single trait of just a horrible bully, even seeing her open her huge jaw to speak makes me actually feel sick, RIP nanny fly high but also in the same breath “swipe up to see me play with a butt plug and take my anal virginity” like imagine being her brother or sister or mother or father literally grieving that loss but this black sheep decides to fly home from her drug binge in Turkey to finger her hole down in the bedroom while her nanny is literally waiting to be buried. I’m sorry someone please just bring this animal to a vet and have her put down please

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus christ

12 hours ago: "SuBScRiBE tO mY OnLyFaNs

5 hours later: "The most beautiful angel in the sky tonight ❤" with a picture of her nanny.

Regardless of how she justifies this in that thick skull of hers, the fact she's so unaware of how trashy she's being is astounding!

Regardless of how she justifies this in that thick skull of hers, the fact she's so unaware of how trashy she's being is astounding!

Ya ! Ok! Like so what because , and I quote, the people who step into her life Know how beautiful she is on the inside!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I’d say most people here have found the forum because of her constant ranting about it, she’s doing herself no favours

Most influencers avoid talking about tattle so as not to draw more attention to it, of course Kneevo has not yet learned decorum so she wouldn't even think about not mentioning it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
A lot to unpack in one of her latest stories.

"Isnt it mad that in Ireland being "contraversial" equate to having an onlyfans (normal in the UK & America) and standing up for women/children/minority groups"

First of all - she's thick. It's "isn't" not "isnt". It's "controversial" not "contraversial". But that's the nitpicking out of the way. Once again she's speaking on an issue she does not understand and trying to start drama on an issue she not only doesn't understand, but is making up out of thin air.

Having an Onlyfans in Ireland is not controversial. Kneevo advertising it so heavily on her PUBLIC social media pages is. Plenty of Irish creators have Onlyfans but they don't make it so front and center to how they present themselves online. See Kneevo, those creators are successful enough for their Onlyfans to be a side gig and nothing more. You, on the other hand, need Onlyfans to be successful. Other Irish creators get just as much criticism as creators from the UK and America. You get more because you're a defensive, immature cow about it.

Also where the duck is she getting this statistic that it's only controversial on Irish social media to stand up for women, children and minority groups? Are you actually joking me? You think the way American citizens have behaved online over the last couple of years leads you to believe that Ireland is the only country where standing up for minorities can be seen as controversial? Did you miss the BLM movement? Did you miss the entire 2020 US election? Is her head so far up her own plastic arse that she forgets racism and sexism is a global problem and not just an Irish problem? God she makes me so angry.

Also, she wasn't standing up for children when she went after that guy on TikTok. She saw an opportunity to start a feud and did so. I've said it before and I'll say it again: if you actually cared about the pedophilia in that whole situation you would have raised awareness for such. Instead you made it about a possible not-well-in-the-head guy and sent your followers after him. What he did was wrong, but it is not your place to try and destroy people's lives over it. If he had a mental breakdown and hurt someone - that's on you, you dumb bleep.

"Its actually embarrassing. Like Ireland would never cope with the USA/UK social media scene."

This coming from someone who has monthly breakdowns over the Irish social media scene criticizing her. Get the duck out of here. The hate american influencers and content creators get would probably make Kneevo kill herself at the rate she carries on. Ireland copes just fine with the USA/UK scene.

Also, it's "it's" not "its". It's "embarrassing" not embarrasing". Again, she's bleeping thick.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A lot to unpack in one of her latest stories.

"Isnt it mad that in Ireland being "contraversial" equate to having an onlyfans (normal in the UK & America) and standing up for women/children/minority groups"

First of all - she's thick. It's "isn't" not "isnt". It's "controversial" not "contraversial". But that's the nitpicking out of the way. Once again she's speaking on an issue she does not understand and trying to start drama on an issue she not only doesn't understand, but is making up out of thin air.

Having an Onlyfans in Ireland is not controversial. Kneevo advertising it so heavily on her PUBLIC social media pages is. Plenty of Irish creators have Onlyfans but they don't make it so front and center to how they present themselves online. See Kneevo, those creators are successful enough for their Onlyfans to be a side gig and nothing more. You, on the other hand, need Onlyfans to be successful. Other Irish creators get just as much criticism as creators from the UK and Ireland. You get more because you're a defensive, immature cow about it.

Also where the duck is she getting this statistic that it's only controversial on Irish social media to stand up for women, children and minority groups? Are you actually joking me? You think the way American citizens have behaved online over the last couple of years leads you to believe that Ireland is the only country where standing up for minorities can be seen as controversial? Did you miss the BLM movement? Did you miss the entire 2020 US election? Is her head so far up her own plastic arse that she forgets racism and sexism is a global problem and not just an Irish problem? God she makes me so angry.

Also, she wasn't standing up for children when she went after that guy on TikTok. She saw an opportunity to start a feud and did so. I've said it before and I'll say it again: if you actually cared about the pedophilia in that whole situation you would have raised awareness for such. Instead you made it about a possible not-well-in-the-head guy and sent your followers after him. What he did was wrong, but it is not your place to try and destroy people's lives over it. If he had a mental breakdown and hurt someone - that's on you, you dumb bleep.

"Its actually embarrassing. Like Ireland would never cope with the USA/UK social media scene."

This coming from someone who has monthly breakdowns over the Irish social media scene criticizing her. Get the duck out of here. The hate american influencers and content creators get would probably make Kneevo kill herself at the rate she carries on. Ireland copes just fine with the USA/UK scene.

Also, it's "it's" not "its". It's "embarrassing" not embarrasing". Again, she's bleeping thick.
This pisses me off. You know what Kneevo? Don't bother coming back to Ireland. We don't want you here!!! If Turkey is so great, focus on that for a change and quit being involved with Irish people if our country is so tit? (Speaking directly at her since her and her minions read here :) )

Reactions: 9
She can’t actually think that’s why she gets criticised 😂😂 I’m sure there are plenty of MRA types who do give her tit for that but the majority are just annoyed by her being an aggressive attack dog.

Reactions: 2
And she’s off 😂😂😂😂
God love this chap !!
And great to see she’s taken time to mourn her granny 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I don't even think her life does look good right now... she's clearly unhinged and extremely insecure about her entire life.. she needs to put the phone down and seek help
her life looks tit. On her own in a crappy Turkish apartment. No friends. No job. No prospects. No respect for herself. She’s a mess.

I don’t think there’s anyone on Instagram who irritates me as much as she does. Her voice, her face just everything about her boils my blood 😂. The sooner she fucks back to Turkey and her 5 mins are over the better

Her life is a complete mess, how she thinks anybody is jealous of her is laughable, she’s absolutely mortifying. Piss off back to Turkey you weapon and take that Aldi Sam Smith with you

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her life is a complete mess, how she thinks anybody is jealous of her is laughable, she’s absolutely mortifying. Piss off back to Turkey you weapon and take that Aldi Sam Smith with you
Aldi Sam Smith 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I will never listen to Sam smith again and not think of this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant

• Haha
So she has proudly posted that she has 3200 donors on only fans...
I wonder how many are like me and just subbed out of curiousity of what her new chest was like and to see what went on behind the onlyfans paywall..

If the Majority of that 3200 people are as unimpressed as I am they won't be resubscribing,
I guess that's why she is having these special offers to get new subscribers.

Reactions: 7
So she has proudly posted that she has 3200 donors on only fans...
I wonder how many are like me and just subbed out of curiousity of what her new chest was like and to see what went on behind the onlyfans paywall..

If the Majority of that 3200 people are as unimpressed as I am they won't be resubscribing,
I guess that's why she is having these special offers to get new subscribers.
So is that €32,000 for a month she's getting?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.