Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or has she been wearing the same clothes for a week now?
With all her money you'd think she'd spend a bit more on basic things like clothes, she is constantly wearing the same things

Reactions: 10
She can flash the cash all she wants. In 10 years she will be nobody. God only knows where she will end up. She has made her unemployable
she’ll be doing well to be alive in ten years. Guarantee you things are going to end very badly for that girl if she doesn’t cop herself on.

Reactions: 10
If you watch her 2020 reel on tiktok you can actually see where the drugs have taken an effect on her face - it's around July/Aug. Her eyes start to look really sunken. She's a mess, don't see what is successful about her at all. Getting rich off only fans doesn't make you successful dear.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If you watch her 2020 reel on tiktok you can actually see where the drugs have taken an effect on her face - it's around July/Aug. Her eyes start to look really sunken. She's a mess, don't see what is successful about her at all. Getting rich off only fans doesn't make you successful dear.
There has been some change in her since she quit her job a few months ago 😱

Reactions: 5
The thing about Kneevo is that some of her rants are rooted in a point that is right. I agree with her in a lot of her basic points, like with this current situation that man is definitely wrong to be saying it’s okay to be with a 16 year old. But she just completely ruins with it to the point where she comes across completely unhinged. There is 0 need to have 40+ insta stories up ranting. She just looks completely crazy. She just doesn’t help herself at all. People would be more inclined to agree with her if she could just make a coherent point instead of these misguided rants. If I were her family I would be worried about her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s flying home now for a family emergency. Won’t be on socials. Immediately posts another screenshot rant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing about Kneevo is that some of her rants are rooted in a point that is right. I agree with her in a lot of her basic points, like with this current situation that man is definitely wrong to be saying it’s okay to be with a 16 year old. But she just completely ruins with it to the point where she comes across completely unhinged. There is 0 need to have 40+ insta stories up ranting. She just looks completely crazy. She just doesn’t help herself at all. People would be more inclined to agree with her if she could just make a coherent point instead of these misguided rants. If I were her family I would be worried about her
Couldn’t agree more. I agree with her in principle but I’m left almost feeling icky about it because she is so forceful and so knackery with how she presents any argument. She doesn’t need to repeat herself over and over and over. A point well made is a point made once, anything after that and you’re only explaining yourself. Also the fact that she literally goes out of her way looking for people to fight with makes me wonder if she even half believes some of the stuff she spouts or is she only looking for notice. Either way she wouldn’t endear you to her. The need to always have the last word isn’t always a good thing. Sometimes it’s better to just make your point, make it well, and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How do you know that?
She posted about it, that she was devastated because she placed loads of orders for Black Friday & cyber Monday and that she delivered them to her irish home... but she couldn’t wait to fly home for Christmas because she wanted to shoot content ( or something ) so she rebooked a flight for Friday

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.