Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m guessing she had an abortion ?
She said before she was one of the stories in the 'In her shoes' from the repeal referendum. I think it's very wrong for people to call her a liar regarding this. Sexual abuse victims read here (or anywhere where its questioned by anyone when a victim speaks out) and it solidifies their reasoning for never telling anyone. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah like someone else said her reaction to this is sort of explained if she had experienced this before, I don't doubt she was groomed etc I believe her and it contributes to all her issues tbh

Reactions: 4
I don’t care about your personal life...... but here’s a big huge rant about what you have done in your personal life

Reactions: 1
Can anyone fill me in on what the latest rant is about?? All I can gather is there’s some guy on tiktok she’s calling out for being a pedalo, what happened?

Do you think she just plans these rants twice weekly to stay noticed. I’m sure if it. Once she does something wrong the backlash will be off the scales. I reckon she should be pulled up immediately when she flaunts quarantine rules

Reactions: 3
Can anyone fill me in on what the latest rant is about?? All I can gather is there’s some guy on tiktok she’s calling out for being a pedalo, what happened?
There was a guy on tiktok that said he went out with a 16 year old when he was 21/22 that’s why she’s ranting about that

• Sad
She is a complete Narcissist!! She keeps talking about her “success” - where is the success?? What is the success?? That does not look like a successful person... she’s made some fast cash the easy way..well done!... are we calling drug dealers successful individuals now too?!! And I wish for the love of god... she would learn what the definition of a weirdo is!!

Reactions: 7
Now she’s trying to teach young girls how to set up only fans. She’s some hypocrite.

Reactions: 6
She can flash the cash all she wants. In 10 years she will be nobody. God only knows where she will end up. She has made her unemployable

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.