Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably disagreed with her on something and she had an outburst like she does now with people on Instagram.
She can't handle not getting her own way and is clearly very reactive (ass and boob jobs as soon as someone slags her and she has a bitta money)
But it's weird because she's not a people pleaser well not to her fans or anything but will jump and change herself when her fans say something negative about her appearance or the people who slaggedd her teeth and then she got veneers.
The parents probably couldn't control her and she was probably always getting into fights, she said she did irish dancing her whole life so her parents were involved in getting her into activities so doesn't seem like neglect but you never know and kneevo will certainly not tell us unless it'll be a huge drama cry on Instagram live
She wasn’t great when she was younger - fighting people all the time in Drogheda. Was always in arguments and had something bad to say about everyone. Her parents were aware of how bad she was and tried to stop her but she basically told them to fk off. I can’t imagine her parents agreeing with her lifestyle these days. She has a bad name for herself in town - most people want nothing to do with her!

Aidan selling the fake bags is absolutely hilarious !!!! Defo to fund the aul snow they all love so much

I thought she did too
Defo wasn’t abuse. She has had a serious attitude problem her entire life. Defo acting the victim now it seems

Reactions: 7
I just seen there that she bought a house in turkey she must be making a lot on the only fans

Reactions: 2
She went over there for surgery and a holiday then decides to buy a house? No thought process behind that

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don't know if I believe anything shhe says, sure she said Jamie pulled her hair or something then said she said it as a joke? She's a full on liar and attention seeker. She hhas serious issues whether it stems from abuse or not she's toxic and really shows disgusting behaviour

Reactions: 9
Quick google search... you can buy an apartment in Turkey from 25k++++. I hang a clue where she’s living though so I can’t be sure. She claimed to be earning 100K a month a while back didn’t she? There’s money to be made in filming your flaps for teenage boys.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Quick google search... you can buy an apartment in Turkey from 25k++++. I hang a clue where she’s living though so I can’t be sure. She claimed to be earning 100K a month a while back didn’t she? There’s money to be made in filming your flaps for teenage boys.
I know she’s staying in Kusadasi, assume she’ll stay in that area if that’s where the fella is from

Reactions: 1
She is asking people’s opinions about the Pfizer vaccine now on Instagram ffs, and of course she is saying that it was ‘rushed out’ and that she doesn’t think she’ll take it. Not surprised given her views on Covid in general.

My boyfriend works in pharma and said the reason it seems this vaccine is being ‘rushed’ is just because almost all of the pharma and scientific community is putting their focus onto this - with most other vaccines etc it takes way longer (I’m talking years and years) as there has never been an urgency like this for a vaccine before. So there’s no weird conspiracy, it’s just that the scientists are focusing alot more on this vaccine hence the fast turnover.

Reactions: 17
She is asking people’s opinions about the Pfizer vaccine now on Instagram ffs, and of course she is saying that it was ‘rushed out’ and that she doesn’t think she’ll take it. Not surprised given her views on Covid in general.

My boyfriend works in pharma and said the reason it seems this vaccine is being ‘rushed’ is just because almost all of the pharma and scientific community is putting their focus onto this - with most other vaccines etc it takes way longer (I’m talking years and years) as there has never been an urgency like this for a vaccine before. So there’s no weird conspiracy, it’s just that the scientists are focusing alot more on this vaccine hence the fast turnover.
Did she even finish school? She can't even spell half the time let alone have any experience or knowledge on anything scientific. Why does she think she knows better than people who have studied for years to create and study vaccines.
She's awful dense and I don't expect people to know have informed opinions on this vaccine but at least have something to back up your doubts instead of a bullshit conspiracy claim.
I'm sure she's shoving plenty of white up her nose yet she doesn't know what's in that and 100% Moore dangerous than a vaccine that has been studied and trialled on thousands of people and made in strict controlled lab environments.
I can't deal 🙃

Reactions: 11
Did she even finish school? She can't even spell half the time let alone have any experience or knowledge on anything scientific. Why does she think she knows better than people who have studied for years to create and study vaccines.
She's awful dense and I don't expect people to know have informed opinions on this vaccine but at least have something to back up your doubts instead of a bullshit conspiracy claim.
I'm sure she's shoving plenty of white up her nose yet she doesn't know what's in that and 100% Moore dangerous than a vaccine that has been studied and trialled on thousands of people and made in strict controlled lab environments.
I can't deal 🙃
No idea if she even finished school but she is definitely really uneducated anyway. Like I know I won’t believe her idiotic statements but there are definitely younger and more impressionable people who might - she has an influence over people which is worrying..

Reactions: 5
The irony tho - going on about an "untested" vaccine but will happily have industrial grade silicone injected into her arse and tits in some mickey mouse hospital in Turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Yeah it’s ridiculous and she’s saying she won’t get it right away... Love you probably won’t be offered it right away as theyll want to give it to high risk people first anyway. Of course this vaccine was going to be rolled out quicker when there was an unprecedented impact from the virus. Someone mentioned that they’d have been working on similar vaccines during SARS and she said how could they work on a disease they didn’t know about. She doesn’t see how they’re related obviously. THICK!!

This one takes the cake though, do you think she believes it?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The irony tho - going on about an "untested" vaccine but will happily have industrial grade silicone injected into her arse and tits in some mickey mouse hospital in Turkey.
You couldn’t make it up! The girl has serious issues and some crazy ideas but what’s most worrying is the young audience who hang on her every word.

Yeah it’s ridiculous and she’s saying she won’t get it right away... Love you probably won’t be offered it right away as theyll want to give it to high risk people first anyway. Of course this vaccine was going to be rolled out quicker when there was an unprecedented impact from the virus. Someone mentioned that they’d have been working on similar vaccines during SARS and she said how could they work on a disease they didn’t know about. She doesn’t see how they’re related obviously. THICK!!

This one takes the cake though, do you think she believes it?
Omg what an idiot. Do people who believe in conspiracy theories think the rest of us are thick or something and they are much smarter? She's actually dangerous spreading so much misinformation on her insta.

Reactions: 4
It’s actually gas isn’t it 😂 like watch out all of the worlds doctors and scientists, the dumbest people who didn’t even go to college are on to you. Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This girl is just a moron and is in no way business minded. When will she realise that the more she witches and moans online eventually everyone will just dislike her? Only fans will disappear one day and she will find it very difficult to go mainstream (in whatever way) because she has a very unlikeable personality

Reactions: 8
your man Ross from that love ireland thing stepped back already.why start something if you can't handle the work load? You will never make it in the real world with that attitude

Does anyone else thing her nails are actually disgusting? I love getting gel nails but my god hers are claws. And the way she waves them in front of the camera then to make sure everyone sees them 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
About two seconds into her stories and has addressed people as “thick cunts”... and consistent use of other bad language. As someone said there she is in no ways business minded. What companies would want to collab with someone who speaks like that on her Instagram? She’s as common as muck and you’d cringe watching the way she carries herself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.