Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone a pic of her new hair? I don't follow her on insta.
I never thought of cocaine until you mentioned it @Unicorn1993 but the no sleeping and sickly look makes sense

Reactions: 4
Her new hair is nice and it does really suit her, but my god once again publicly humiliating somebody for calling her out, screenshots of their messages and profile on her insta story, I think because she is so public with her own shameful life she feels she has to do it to everyone and anyone else, she has all this money but lives in a mobile home, I’ve seen some of her OF pics taken in a filthy mirror which leads me to believe her home is just as messy as her life. I want to unfollow too but it’s like a cringy soap opera looking at her life, she gives every impression she was the biggest bully in school too

Reactions: 7
How many Only Fans subs does she have & how much would that be as an income? I'm tryna figure out how this girl can afford these surgeries?!
No idea. But a while back she shared her net income from OF. In his first 5 weeks, she earned 150k 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can confirm she was the biggest bully in school, I have posted about this before. Although I was never one of her targets, I know so many who were. She has always been fond of an easy buck 🤣 (she sold fags for €1 at the corner at lunchtime).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would love to hear more about what she was like in school, have to say tried following her but I just can't with the amount of horrible posts she puts up about someone when they don't agree with what she says. What is she even doing abroad atm? We're in the middle of a pandemic and she's gone to a country so she can go out and have drinks? This girl needs a big reality check and a lot of help

Reactions: 5
yeah and Lauren and Miram went on live and had a fight on live..very entertaining
I thought it was staged at first as it was so immature on both parts, but now I’m not so sure.. I think Niamh and Miriam are playing up to it and wanting the go house followers to increase their own following

Reactions: 3
Ah poor Miriam, I dont really follow her but she shouldn't give them any ammo or recognition. Hack of that bleeding goat house

Reactions: 1
Would love to hear more about what she was like in school, have to say tried following her but I just can't with the amount of horrible posts she puts up about someone when they don't agree with what she says. What is she even doing abroad atm? We're in the middle of a pandemic and she's gone to a country so she can go out and have drinks? This girl needs a big reality check and a lot of help
She's getting her bum fixed and another surgery too, I think boobs she hasn't said

Reactions: 2
Ah poor Miriam, I dont really follow her but she shouldn't give them any ammo or recognition. Hack of that bleeding goat house
Don’t want to go off topic here but I used to think that too but Iv seen a different side to her lately, she’s too sweet to be wholesome.. she grinned and sneered the whole way through the live and then hung up when she wasn’t getting her own way, plus she doesn’t have the balls to have an opinion on anything she sits on the fence with everything

Reactions: 3
She's getting her bum fixed and another surgery too, I think boobs she hasn't said
I think she said she was gonna get her ears pinned before but who knows.

Regarding the bum implants, she's so thick for not looking after them. Obviously she didn't wear the corset thingy she was meant to. The other day she posted a video of herself trying to do the WAP dance. Like clearly that's not good for your healing implants?!

Also, for anyone who's ever got surgery before it's a clear rule you can't have anything on your nails. If your under anesthesia the doctors and nurses need to monitor your oxygen levels and the main way to do this is with the finger probe. And there she is with her gawdy acrylics. A reputable hospital would enforce this rule?

Reactions: 11
Don’t want to go off topic here but I used to think that too but Iv seen a different side to her lately, she’s too sweet to be wholesome.. she grinned and sneered the whole way through the live and then hung up when she wasn’t getting her own way, plus she doesn’t have the balls to have an opinion on anything she sits on the fence with everything
Oh really, well ye I only saw Miriam crying insta stories and then watched the goat house at video and they are honestly so immature and irritating. But your one lauren in fairness did actually apologise so ye m is lying about that.
You would think she would just ignore any shite from them but clearly she's just as bad as them

Reactions: 2
Ah yeah, she's not as sweet she wants people to think she is. Anyone who is desperate enough to try and become an influencer and post multiple videos a day is absolutely craving fame and attention. She's probably delighted with all this and even more delighted people are taking her side. No one makes you get involved in online drama, or go on live airing your dirty laundry. The attention seeking is so cringe from all involved.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.