Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still following her and it looks like she's deleted all the latest stories.

Reactions: 2
I'm still following her and it looks like she's deleted all the latest stories.
I knew she would do that, so I may have screenshot them.
Its very dangerous what she is saying if it isn't true. He can have her done for slander and defamation of character. Major allegations to be making about someone.
I hope for her own sake she gets herself the help she needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Genuinely concerned for her, i know there has been some seriously nasty people attacking her a while back but she is constantly defending herself even though no one is making any comments. Its like shes insecure about what she does and keeps needing to justify it. She's almost coming across as crazy on her stories, if i was a family member or friend id be intervening ASAP

I knew she would do that, so I may have screenshot them.
Its very dangerous what she is saying if it isn't true. He can have her done for slander and defamation of character. Major allegations to be making about someone.
I hope for her own sake she gets herself the help she needs.
Do you have the screenshots?

Reactions: 6
Did she sign up with Andrea Roche management and then was taken off their books or am I imagining it?

Reactions: 3
Wasn't jamie a victim of physical abuse by an ex? I could swear he had tik toks up of it before

Reactions: 10
I am genuinely concerned for he mental state. Personally I don't agree with selling x rated pics of yourself on the Internet I feel its incredibly tacky and will impact her massively in the future 🙊 and that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it as she always says herself! Something not right about auld fellas being able to sub and see your minge 🙈🙈I can't believe she's in her 20s she goes on like a young one!

Reactions: 12
Genuinely concerned for her, i know there has been some seriously nasty people attacking her a while back but she is constantly defending herself even though no one is making any comments. Its like shes insecure about what she does and keeps needing to justify it. She's almost coming across as crazy on her stories, if i was a family member or friend id be intervening ASAP

Do you have the screenshots?
Totally agree with
I am genuinely concerned for he mental state. Personally I don't agree with selling x rated pics of yourself on the Internet I feel its incredibly tacky and will impact her massively in the future 🙊 and that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it as she always says herself! Something not right about auld fellas being able to sub and see your minge 🙈🙈I can't believe she's in her 20s she goes on like a young one!
i do agree with you, like what happens in 2 years time when she doesn’t want to do it any more. Where do you go from there? Pics of you will be on the internet forever. It’s weird how her parents are so supportive of it imo. I cringe when she shares the pictures of comments from sleazy old men 🤢

Totally agree with

i do agree with you, like what happens in 2 years time when she doesn’t want to do it any more. Where do you go from there? Pics of you will be on the internet forever. It’s weird how her parents are so supportive of it imo. I cringe when she shares the pictures of comments from sleazy old men 🤢
Nobody's dad would say well done darling for making tit loads of cash flashing your bits on the Internet or maybe they are wired differently. But the constant talking of how much money she makes, stating she can pay a lease in an apartment up front are all ways of trying to justify it that yano that I'm making loads of money so it's ok!

Reactions: 9
Nobody's dad would say well done darling for making tit loads of cash flashing your bits on the Internet or maybe they are wired differently. But the constant talking of how much money she makes, stating she can pay a lease in an apartment up front are all ways of trying to justify it that yano that I'm making loads of money so it's ok!

I actually worry for her in the sense that posting how much money you have and all that over the Internet is dangerous and is leaving her open to be mugged. People know where she's from etc, I don't think it's very safe.

Reactions: 5
I actually worry for her in the sense that posting how much money you have and all that over the Internet is dangerous and is leaving her open to be mugged. People know where she's from etc, I don't think it's very safe.
The wrong people would love that information and take full advantage of an opportunity. Never brag how much money you have online, it's a dangerous game.
She clearly hasn't been educated on Internet safety and yet claims to be so smart.

The wrong people would love that information and take full advantage of an opportunity. Never brag how much money you have online, it's a dangerous game.
She clearly hasn't been educated on Internet safety and yet claims to be so smart.
Exactly. Its nearly like having MUG ME written across your forehead. Look at what happened Kim K and she has loads of body guards!

Reactions: 5
I've never known someone to constantly mention how much money they have, it's like she's trying to justify everything. Its like she's asking for a creepy lad to kidnap her.

Reactions: 4
I've never known someone to constantly mention how much money they have, it's like she's trying to justify everything. Its like she's asking for a creepy lad to kidnap her.

It's so trashy. Yesterday she was bragging about having a six figure bank balance. Okay good for you like but bragging about it isn't attractive.

Also, it wouldn't exactly be the hardest for someone to break in to a mobile home, especially when she's so open on social media and clearly tells people when she's not home. It's very dangerous. I hope for her own safety she realises this.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't want to have all that money and all those internal issues. She should spend her money on sorting out her mental health. She is probably to immature to actually do that though.
She must be so annoying to live with no wonder she lives out in the back garden.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I hundred percent agree with the fact that she seems a bit unhinged lately. Posting asking if there are any apartments in Drogheda and being able to pay a full years lease on an apartment is not something you put up on an instagram story? It reminds me of people who ask their facebook friends when the local chipper opens! like just google apartments and stop looking for an excuse to brag. I also have no problem with sex work and respect any girl who makes that choice but she seems to be quite unstable and keeps trying to justify it for herself which shows she might not actually be hundred percent sure shes made the right decision. I just don't think she can handle the attention she gets.

Reactions: 14
I don't think she is doing OF for the right reasons as she says kinda degrades her customers or whatever they are. I remember when she started she was basically slaggin them for subbing and giving her money etc
I dunno what good reason there is to do something like OF (not against it or anything I don't really understand it tbh and feel welcome to criticism of that view) but someone like her who is unstable just doing it for money is kinda a problem and the type of person to suffer from this years down the line.
Maybe I'm wrong.

Agree with ppl saying she shouldn't post she wants to buy an apartment etc like caan she not keep anything private?? Just coz your minge is on the Internet doesn't mean you have to share your address too

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.