Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she might not have gotten her boobs done... she never has a support bra on for them which is sooo necessary and I seen this photo where she already had big boobs?? It’s from over a year ago...
They definitely look bigger in her story. She’s 100% just bleeping herself over by not wearing what she’s supposed to. Not only no support bra but no bra at all.
D31C1C55-BAF5-4D6C-9161-3C6B9569B936.png

Lads I love Jorja 😂😂😂

Niamh would wanna get her nose done next cos it must be getting wrecked from sticking it into everyone else's drama 😂😂😂 an absolute dose if I ever seen 1, I knew from the moment I seen her in my fyp she was an actual human migrane
Now u know ur making her money by talking about her, thanks hun 🙊🙊

Did she just do a conceited "hmmm" smile in the middle of threatening whoever that Sean fella is? She really is just like a simple schoolyard bully. The car crash continues.

Reactions: 9
She’s on the bag. You can see it in her eyes. Wound up non stop as well. I Love the “I’m not getting involved” then still at it 15 hours of stories later. She’d wanna lay off the snow

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They need to be careful with this whole Love Ireland tit. They say that everyone’s mental health is the shows top priority. Sorry the amount of online trolling and bullying that is currently going on is disgusting.
Maybe should practice what they preech. Also they’ve no mental health training at all, so wouldn’t want to rely on them to save my sanity if needs be!!!

Reactions: 6
They need to be careful with this whole Love Ireland tit. They say that everyone’s mental health is the shows top priority. Sorry the amount of online trolling and bullying that is currently going on is disgusting.
Maybe should practice what they preech. Also they’ve no mental health training at all, so wouldn’t want to rely on them to save my sanity if needs be!!!
They said they had a professional for the contestants (Miriam said it i think) but I think the professional turned out to be someone with no training haha

They said they had a professional for the contestants (Miriam said it i think) but I think the professional turned out to be someone with no training haha
I heard Lucy Fitz saying she checks in with them all everyday.. what kind of qualifications has she got.. this could turn into an absolute nightmare for all involved

Reactions: 5
I’d love to know who these professionals are. Did someone actually volunteer their time for this. They are threatening the Sean guy and saying he is disgusting etc. He probably did some things, but for management to act that way!! It’s filth. They need someone who is a bit more experienced than retweeting mental well-being posts 😂

I heard Lucy Fitz saying she checks in with them all everyday.. what kind of qualifications has she got.. this could turn into an absolute nightmare for all involved
Exactly. They were trying to defend Kneevo going on attacking some other girl, Jorja...trying to justify it by saying that the girl was over the age of 18.
Do they have any cop on at all? I hope this doesn’t end badly, but there are people out already attacking the contestants. Loads of them have already been named as ‘racists’ etc.they’ll ruin someone’s future for a finish. Anything for a few likes, partnerships and ducking promotion link with 20% using my code😂

if they really cared about people’s mental health they’d have pulled the ‘show’ by now.. but sure what would all the ‘Irelanders’ do. It’s so fecking cringe!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Who is Keemon and Kneevo calling a rapist? did anyone else see that instory
Wonder if it’s the guy Sean who was kicked off Love Ireland? Niamh said he had a court case coming up but didn’t say what it was and she said there was a reason they thought he was dangerous when they kicked him off.

Wonder if it’s the guy Sean who was kicked off Love Ireland? Niamh said he had a court case coming up but didn’t say what it was and she said there was a reason they thought he was dangerous when they kicked him off.
Should’ve had their research done before they took him in, they really didn’t think this through.. are any of the hosts making money from it or is it just for the publicity/ numbers

Reactions: 2
Also oh my god how annoying are th
Should’ve had their research done before they took him in, they really didn’t think this through.. are any of the hosts making money from it or is it just for the publicity/ numbers
Apparently they are doing it for charity?! Mind mental health to be specific. That’s whilst Kneevo is calling people ‘cunts’ and justifying it because she feels it’s her right to ‘call a spade a spade’. Other hosts backed it up by saying she has the right to defend herself. Of course she does, but lots of vulgar language coming from her, does not make her a better person at all.
And they better be careful throwing those sorts of accusations around, that people are rapists. Could do them for serious slander / intimidating behaviours.
I hate hypocrites. It’s also so bleeping annoying how they refer to people viewing the videos as ‘the public’. Literally duck off 😂

Reactions: 4
Very surprised Lucy Fitz has gotten involved with them! The drama etc constantly swirling around the likes of Kneevo etc can’t be good for her squeaky clean image. She’s been in this game the longest and has a more established “influencer” following, had an Inglot collab and gets plenty of AF links - really don’t understand why she signed up for it

Reactions: 4
Very surprised Lucy Fitz has gotten involved with them! The drama etc constantly swirling around the likes of Kneevo etc can’t be good for her squeaky clean image. She’s been in this game the longest and has a more established “influencer” following, had an Inglot collab and gets plenty of AF links - really don’t understand why she signed up for it
I thought it very odd too, I don’t think she really knew what she was getting into I think she’ll pull the plug before long

I always felt sorrry for her because she gets an awful lot of hate until I started following her she seeing how much of an entitled hole she is

Seemingly brands have to donate to charity to work with them & then gift them items to promote. So not completely without gain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.