Kneevo #7 g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be up the duff next in an attempt to keep him. Career will be over for them both
Career defo not over for him. He’ll be rapping about how he “fucks birds and leaves them as single mas”

I also wouldn’t be surprised if she kept doing OF pregnant. There’s a kink for every thing and she has no shame

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Listen, I don’t think that anyone is obligated to post about the Turkey/Syria earthquake. But she lived there for 2 years?? And not even a single acknowledgement of what has happened in a country she supposedly owns property in. She really lives in her own head
---

Surprised she hasn’t tried to make it about herself

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Listen, I don’t think that anyone is obligated to post about the Turkey/Syria earthquake. But she lived there for 2 years?? And not even a single acknowledgement of what has happened in a country she supposedly owns property in. She really lives in her own head
---

Surprised she hasn’t tried to make it about herself
As much as I don’t like her or her behaviour in general, I don’t think she’s obligated to post about it. She never talks about Turkey anymore and generally blocks people from live if they mention it. As much as she’s a dope, it seems Turkey is very much a sore spot for her and it seemed like those two years were just horrifically isolating for her (even if she was a bit of a bleep as well)

She’s probably just blocking it out rather than potentially opening up old wounds.

Reactions: 10
I say Niamh is snapping that her arse wasn’t the main arse in Alex’s new video. Spending all that money on it. Surprised she was okay with using other girls

Reactions: 10
I'm hand on heart surprised they went on a mini break together 😂😂 like what the hell?

Reactions: 5
I say Niamh is snapping that her arse wasn’t the main arse in Alex’s new video. Spending all that money on it. Surprised she was okay with using other girls
She would have had absolutely no say in the video or anything to do with Versatile let's be honest.

Reactions: 5
She would have had absolutely no say in the video or anything to do with Versatile let's be honest.
That’s not what I meant hahaha,

I more meant sick one for her hahahaha that she spends loads of money on her arse and isn’t in the video

Reactions: 4
As much as I don’t like her or her behaviour in general, I don’t think she’s obligated to post about it. She never talks about Turkey anymore and generally blocks people from live if they mention it. As much as she’s a dope, it seems Turkey is very much a sore spot for her and it seemed like those two years were just horrifically isolating for her (even if she was a bit of a bleep as well)

She’s probably just blocking it out rather than potentially opening up old wounds.
I had so much empathy for her and all she went through with her ex but I just don’t think that justifies her silence! I think it’s clear now that whatever brings her attention in the moment and benefits her is all she cares about. So, two years ago the Izmir earthquake she was all about ‘oh I was in an earthquake let’s raise funds, did I say I was in an earthquake, do you know how scary it was guys?’ But now radio silence when half the country is under rubble because Alex is her new focus. No doubt if he wasn’t in the picture she’d be making the earthquake about her ‘guys I can’t even check on my house, I don’t even know if dobby is ok’.

Anyone with ANY ounce of empathy is feeling for them people right now. If she didn’t want to post fine, but she continued posting 300 stories of every birthday wish and everything she was doing in Manchester. Completely tone deaf imo!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I had so much empathy for her and all she went through with her ex but I just don’t think that justifies her silence! I think it’s clear now that whatever brings her attention in the moment and benefits her is all she cares about. So, two years ago the Izmir earthquake she was all about ‘oh I was in an earthquake let’s raise funds, did I say I was in an earthquake, do you know how scary it was guys?’ But now radio silence when half the country is under rubble because Alex is her new focus. No doubt if he wasn’t in the picture she’d be making the earthquake about her ‘guys I can’t even check on my house, I don’t even know if dobby is ok’.

Anyone with ANY ounce of empathy is feeling for them people right now. If she didn’t want to post fine, but she continued posting 300 stories of every birthday wish and everything she was doing in Manchester. Completely tone deaf imo!!
YES. You worded this so well and so much better than I was able. She had no problem using the Izmir earthquake to get some attention on herself even though she wasn’t affected. Now that there are 22k+ dead, I’m just surprised she hasn’t mentioned anything, even as a way to get attention on herself

Reactions: 9
How can we just get every "influencer" cancelled. Like her tik Tok is actually vile. There is 13 year old boys watching her like she's bleeping sick in the head for a woman of nearly 30 and he's worse. Every influencer should be banned from the Internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

She was live on tik tok today earlier saying she isn’t sharing it or talking about it because it’s ‘triggering’ but she has donated apparently

Reactions: 1
How can we just get every "influencer" cancelled. Like her tik Tok is actually vile. There is 13 year old boys watching her like she's bleeping sick in the head for a woman of nearly 30 and he's worse. Every influencer should be banned from the Internet.
Nearly 30?!!
Wow, what age is she??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.