Kneevo #7 g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're having so much sex she got a UTI and got BV. Thanks for letting us know Niamh 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He would want to wash his Willy if she’s getting a UTI.. it’s from bacteria entering your vagina.. not something to be bragging about really, if they were having sex multiple times and he was hygienic it wouldn’t be happening

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She needs to grow up and stop behaving the way she does if she has any hope of meeting a decent fella that will respect her. She’s grand for getting the leg over but no fella will ever respect her the way she carrys on.. sad really

Reactions: 10
Omg I haven’t watched this fool for weeks and I cannot believe how bad her teeth have gotten, don’t really notice it when ye watch her every day, can’t believe she paid to have those teeth they are awful. She is awful. Someone please cancel her

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s actually really sad how much praise she is giving him online, but yet we’ve never actually seen him take her out for a nice meal or even to the cinema? Sad really. Maybe I’m wrong and it’s private?

It’s actually really sad how much praise she is giving him online, but yet we’ve never actually seen him take her out for a nice meal or even to the cinema? Sad really. Maybe I’m wrong and it’s private?
not that private is she is always on about their sex life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s just his rebound- prob still not over his ex. Sure she’s nothing like niamh-hoe 😂 she’s an actual lady by the looks of things. it’s cringe he prob denies his even with her to his mates lol

Reactions: 10
If they were going on dates, she would a million percent post it. She posts every time she’s in Eddie rockets with her lost dogs (aka her friends who follow her everywhere)

She can’t claim a private life is a happy life when she’s going into great detail about how much sex they have. It’s a purely sexual relationship, which is fine but she can’t see that.

She’s posting tiktoks about how happy he makes her when in a months time when it goes arse ways she’s going to be posting about how he’s dirty and gave her BV

Reactions: 18
Are they actually in a relationship or just riding? Also she’s like a 14 year old who has just got her first boyfriend and has to keep bragging about it, she’s 25 why has she to brag about having sex🤣🤣

Clearly just riding 😂 it’s actually embarrassing the way she goes on about it- all her references to him in her tik toks are vulgar. I’d say he’d be mortified if he had to introduce her to his family lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very silly move on his part to get involved with her. Imagine what she's going to be like when he dumps her. She's unhinged on the daily so best of luck Alex 🤣🤣

• Haha
Very silly move on his part to get involved with her. Imagine what she's going to be like when he dumps her. She's unhinged on the daily so best of luck Alex 🤣🤣
Oh god she’ll make meryl Streep look like a pussycat 😂 bunny boiler anyone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’re awful looking bleeping yokes 😂
They are so fake 😅😅😅 she’s had them since Turkey, and considering how much she exposed the LV box/bag and receipt when she actually got a real one in Dubai im sure we would have had to endure the same with the sandals!

Reactions: 4
Imagine calling people embarrassing for wanting to have regular jobs like working on a building site 🤣 what’s embarrassing is getting your flaps out for probably hundreds of dirty old pervs. I’d rather work for 3€ an hour on a building site than sell a picture of my flange for 500€!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well first of all she thought we were coming into Autumn so she's not that bright.

Second of all, she hasn't a bleeping clue because working on a building site can be quite lucrative, if you get the head down and work hard you can work up to crane driver who earn 100k plus a year. And get to keep their clothes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.