Kneevo #7 g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did your man Alex and Emily break up, still has on their Facebook that they are together (both pages) Kneevo is a real step down from his ex.......

I haven't watched her in ages and she's popped up on my TikTok loads, she looks desperate! All that's surgery and she looks worse now than she did when she began TikTok!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How can she spend all that money on unnecessary surgery yet not get her mouth and teeth fixed
She looks awful. Sorry if that's harsh but jesus. Eyelashes hanging off her, short hair suits her waaaaaay better, and her teeth look like they've been filtered to death?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m just so sick of seeing her do the same stupid dance to the same song on tik tok does she really need 1748 videos of the same thing??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For all her surgery... in that picture of her with the two other girls she looks very dowdy or something in-between them?

Reactions: 7
God she looked so much better 3 years ago, I wonder has she had other facial work done rather than just the filler removed

Reactions: 10
When did your man Alex and Emily break up, still has on their Facebook that they are together (both pages) Kneevo is a real step down from his ex.......

I haven't watched her in ages and she's popped up on my TikTok loads, she looks desperate! All that's surgery and she looks worse now than she did when she began TikTok!
Emily what ?
I can’t see that on his page that he is still in a relationship

Reactions: 2

Around the same time casper and kasey broke up

Reactions: 1
Lads, why everytime someone asks her how many fellas have mad her cum she’ll say 1, it’s always the fella she’s with, his always the best in bed and then when they break up it’s a different story like if there tit in bed just don’t say anything at all ffs!!!

Lads, why everytime someone asks her how many fellas have mad her cum she’ll say 1, it’s always the fella she’s with, his always the best in bed and then when they break up it’s a different story like if there tit in bed just don’t say anything at all ffs!!!
Also side note but Alex changed his profile on Instagram to private the other day, I’m assuming it was the day she name dropped him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I mean like of all the women that throw themself at Alex, he picks her?🤣
Ah you bet me to it!! A private life is a happy life but obviously not in her eyes, it’ll be more embarrassing when he fucks her off now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
yeah she said only 1 fella has ever made her cum. she defo said the same when she was with serkan. so he never made her cum and they were together nearly 2 years and she was always banging on about what a good sex life they had 🤣 now all of a sudden alex is the only one hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t for the life of me imagine Alex hanging out with her friends 💀
Her 'friends' are people who watch her on tiktok. For all Versatile's controversies, they don't come across as stupid. She is low intelligence, creativity and humour - genuinely yet to see a redeeming personal quality.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
yeah she said only 1 fella has ever made her cum. she defo said the same when she was with serkan. so he never made her cum and they were together nearly 2 years and she was always banging on about what a good sex life they had 🤣 now all of a sudden alex is the only one hahaha
Her sex life probably is and always has been tit 😂😂 just because she’s doing OF means duck all 😂😂 embarrassed for her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.