Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the photo of her ass is horrendous it looks awful her legs are way too thin for the big bum look

Reactions: 8
She looks in so much pain and all the bruises. Why put yourself through that
I just find it so worrying ( and a bit upsetting maybe ?) that not one person in her family seems to be concerned or worried about her.

She knows these pictures will be saved and she'll be mocked all over the Internet

Reactions: 3
I had never heard of this one until she kept appearing on my Tik Tok. I have blocked her accounts about 10 times but she keeps popping up on a different one 😂

I find it quite sad. A young girl destroying her body like that to put herself online for €€€.
Shes obviously ridiculously insecure to think she needs that much work. Those pictures of her bum.... it looks like someone left their Barbie too close to the cooker. Ouch

Reactions: 9
Her latest stories are horrific. Don’t know how she is still relevant and how people are paying for her content 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
BBL are the most dangerous plastic surgery out there and this is her third one ducking hell

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Her and Julia Holbanel are going to have serious mental health problems in their 30's/40's they are both forming an addiction to plastic surgery.

Reactions: 7
It definitely seems as if the boyfriend is out of the picture. Who will she get to make content with now?

Reactions: 5
Gas how she went to a plastic surgeon in Marbella for “kidney stones” to be removed and got two drains yet her arse looks bigger, unless the stones went into her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.