Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she has so many discount sales so she can buy cheap subscriptions to her own page to inflate her numbers..
Safer to be in the top 1% of the pyramid than battleing it out on the lower rungs.

Reactions: 5
We’ve seen it all now lads. She’s some ‘business owner’ 😂😂😂View attachment 500125
Lol, “business owner”. She saw a standard online form, one of the fields said “Company Name” and that went straight to her head. She calls it a “company” because people will see it as a more successful thing than it actually is. Just like how she bought an apartment and called it a house until she literally exposed herself with the tour she gave on TikTok.

God I hope no one signs up for this scam she’s running. “Coaching group”? Literally sounds like she wants to start running Younique-like seminars to profit from.

I’ve already posted about her IG story where she was trying to make others look bad for making a big deal about her OF. Yet here she is again, making her OF front and centre like she always is. Oh but guys, it’s no big deal - stop going on about it.

God she is such a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
7BB3BC34-8726-45A2-A85A-81AA407CA68F.png
Jesus she looks soo sick and tired here! I really hope her family see this and help this girl before it’s too late!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
she had up a story that she was looking for Ian somerhalders (some actor ) LEAKED sex tape . Then a screen shot of where she found it and she was delighted with herself.
My god I’d love to see that!! Syndell is literally brain dead. She’s also a MASSIVE liar, like the dangerous type who believe their own. She’d honestly get you hung. She also cries about her OnlyFans being stolen and that’s why she stopped. Yet she goes off and downloads leaked sex tapes!? Dear god please say someone got a screenshot! She got kicked out of Kneevos place in Turkey for being caught in a huge lie, and for also not being honest with money…that’s all I can say.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jesus she looks soo sick and tired here! I really hope her family see this and help this girl before it’s too late!
I know it's an unflattering angle, but the first thing that comes to mind is the alien emoji.

👽

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe she has so many discount sales so she can buy cheap subscriptions to her own page to inflate her numbers..
Safer to be in the top 1% of the pyramid than battleing it out on the lower rungs.
That's exactly it.

More about the paid ads, the referrals, and the coaching.

Surely the other people have to wonder what they're trying to buy with the ads and coaching

Reactions: 3
That's exactly it.

More about the paid ads, the referrals, and the coaching.

Surely the other people have to wonder what they're trying to buy with the ads and coaching
I’ve noticed when she shares testimonials of people who have paid for promo they usually mention making back what they paid... Hardly a glowing review

My god I’d love to see that!! Syndell is literally brain dead. She’s also a MASSIVE liar, like the dangerous type who believe their own. She’d honestly get you hung. She also cries about her OnlyFans being stolen and that’s why she stopped. Yet she goes off and downloads leaked sex tapes!? Dear god please say someone got a screenshot! She got kicked out of Kneevos place in Turkey for being caught in a huge lie, and for also not being honest with money…that’s all I can say.
Say more pls we love red hot tea ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She looks like a bleeping duck in that picture she's put up on her only fans 🦆

Reactions: 1
KNEEVO #4 -
I don’t understand how can someone be so self absorbed and self centred, honestly day by day she’s getting more and more ridiculous. She constantly contradicts herself and pulls the mental health card when needs be but has no problem shitting on anyone who dare challenge her in any way. She keeps saying she’s ‘young and needs to learn’ but she’s not a 7 year old child. When will she take responsibility for her actions🙄
Nooooooo don't tease us like that. We need more

Reactions: 4
She looks like a bleeping duck in that picture she's put up on her only fans 🦆
I dunno if it’s just me but she looks very ill in that one too🤔 honestly whatever’s going on with her she really just needs to quit social media it’s doing her no favours anymore 🦆 🦆 🦆

Syndell is such a horrible person. I was going through my shared photos with my best friend on FB messenger a few weeks ago to find a particular picture and came across screenshots from a few years ago where Syndell, completely unprompted, decided to insult my friend and then further on in the messages asked if she wanted to exchange like sex stories or something. I can go back and try find them again if people want to see. I know it was a few years ago but to insult someone completely unprompted is such ugly behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Syndell is such a horrible person. I was going through my shared photos with my best friend on FB messenger a few weeks ago to find a particular picture and came across screenshots from a few years ago where Syndell, completely unprompted, decided to insult my friend and then further on in the messages asked if she wanted to exchange like sex stories or something. I can go back and try find them again if people want to see. I know it was a few years ago but to insult someone completely unprompted is such ugly behaviour.
I have to say this. When Syndell first started ‘talking’ on her stories something seemed VERY off to me. She was doing absolutely nothing wrong but for some reason I did not take a liking to her at all. I was actually going to mention it here but I felt like I had absolutely nothing to back it up with because at the time she was talking about her hair or something, nothing controversial and yet I still got this odd feeling and thought to myself ‘this girl seems like a nasty person’ and I couldn’t justify it.
Turns out that my instincts were absolutely correct by the looks of things, I’m very intrigued with all this now 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yesss find dem ☕

Any american dad fans 😂😂
Oh damn, that is just too funny

I feel bad for laughing really I do, but she's orchaestrated it all herself with her surgeries and crappy behavior and endless promotion of her Onlyfans page...
Can't understand how any guy could get turned on by her current appearance
Looks like a 40 year old crackhead in my opinion , she looked so cute and wholesome last August

Beauty comes from within I suppose

Hope she regains some health , really I do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.