Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So instead of assisting her with the help of her parents, who hired you to help get her out of this toxic and dangerous situation, you thought reaching out to her anonymously on a message board for discussing influencers would be the correct course of action?
Are you not afraid that posting this confidential patient information so publicly might trigger her and estrange her even further from her parents, meaning she won’t be able to get help?

On the very, very unlikely chance you are legit, you should be struck off. By far the most unprofessional and outrageous thing I’ve ever heard in my life.
No legitimate psychologist or mental health professional would ever conduct themselves in such a way, especially to the detriment of their client.
Especially when it could cause harm to their client, or risk their lives.
It’s not a psychologist she needs anyway, it’s a psychiatrist.There’s a big difference between both. So your post is just total BS.

Reactions: 41
Aw cry me a river please if you were genuinely concerned about the girl I guarantee you would NOT be posting it on public forum here. Next.

Reactions: 7
Her usual spiel about how she doesn't edit her photos and that she knows she's a catfish and it's a shit load of makeup
That’s an understatement, nothing about her face looks the same in any two photos she posts. The lips change, the nose changes, the chin changes, and she wants to call us insecure and jealous I could never be jealous of Syndells face OR body, face only a mother could love lol

Reactions: 10
Some load of nonsense

Reactions: 8
as always, I am a little slow on the uptake are you thinking this post is a bit suspect?
Yes I think it’s a load of make believe. I find it hard to believe that a psychologist would use this forum as a way to contact someone if they had a concern about them.

Reactions: 3
This is why people complain about tattle its the lies that people make up just to get a reaction. No doubt she will have a rant later about this

Reactions: 9
This is such a weird thing to make up though? No professional in their right mind would post this nor be invested in the life of a social Maria star? Obviously just someone obsessed with Niamh and going to weird lengths to get her attention.. think a psychologist should have a look at you misses x

Reactions: 10
I was actually like who the hell is this girl in Niamh’s story omg sorry the cut haha

Reactions: 5
Don't believe for one moment you are a psychologist but do wonder if maybe you are a family member of Niamhs who is trying to get her to have a think about her behaviour.
Seriously worry for anyone who would believe that a professional would plaster any personal information on an Internet forum as it could stop people reaching out for help.
And if I am wrong and you are what you say you are, how absolutely vile that you would come on and say what you did.

Reactions: 6
Who is the 33 year old

This is a disgrace. Patient confidentiality? You clearly aren't a psychologist if you can't abide by the literal golden rule of healthcare. And if this is real, you have now outed yourself as being completely unreliable in your role as psychologist. Mad

Reactions: 12
I honestly wouldn't even know this girl and the girl in her stories the past few weeks were even the same person.
Amazing the difference a bit of money and some surgery combined with a bad attitude can make to someone's overall persona

Reactions: 8
I honestly wouldn't even know this girl and the girl in her stories the past few weeks were even the same person.
Amazing the difference a bit of money and some surgery combined with a bad attitude can make to someone's overall persona
Did you listen to it all? I had to stop three minutes in

Reactions: 1
Just watched a bit of this and she actually comes across kinda likeable (I’m not interested in vlogs so wouldn’t watch the whole thing though.) Even down to the way she speaks and everything. What a shame

Just watched a bit of this and she actually comes across kinda likeable (I’m not interested in vlogs so wouldn’t watch the whole thing though.) Even down to the way she speaks and everything. What a shame
I would never describe Niamh as Likeable

Reactions: 5
Yaaaaaas please
can we get this going?!

It is not your job to stop someone from "ruining their life". At best, in clinical setting, your role is to to prevent, diagnose and treat mental disorders, and work with physicians to determine the best course of treatment for patients. You cannot do these things against a person's will, unless you are sectioning a person, which, correct me if I'm wrong, you are not medically qualified to do. Your role is to help a client make sense of their thought and help them develop health thought processes. Your role is not to rescue an adult from her home. Pick up her pieces if she chose to go down that road in future? Sure! But she is not a danger to herself or others.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.