Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
credit to @I got up at 5am & @forgotmyacc

Just to add, if that geebag had a fcking cyst in either ovary she would know all about that pain. She wouldnt be able to hop on stories winging about it. You'd be in a hoop niamh. With all the shite you eat I wouldn't be surprised if it was your gallbladder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
credit to @I got up at 5am & @forgotmyacc

Just to add, if that geebag had a fcking cyst in either ovary she would know all about that pain. She wouldnt be able to hop on stories winging about it. You'd be in a hoop niamh. With all the shite you eat I wouldn't be surprised if it was your gallbladder.
She hasn't pretended to have appendicitis yet right? Another fake ailment to add to the list.

Reactions: 7
Telling you all now the pain she’s feeling is probably an sti if she’s never got a smear she’s probably never gotten tested either 😂

Reactions: 9
She is chaotic Jesus Christ. So she saw that women being harassed is trending and is now jumping on this trend.im so sorry but anything she says I take with a pinch of salt and its becoming a case of the boy who cries wolf with her, everything everyday there is a new issue a new cry for attention, shes unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Being harassed inside and outside of a Tesco, I don't know what area she is in but a lot of Tesco stores have security staff so why didn't she go to one of them? (Prob a bit pointless in fairness but still? At least report the issue to a them or a member of staff).

She really should not have to put up with any harassment on a walk home from a shop on her own, no woman should regardless of being 'recognised' or not, that is so bad, absolute scum intimidating a woman like that.

She has shared a pic on SM of one of the perpetrators and her boyfriend is going to deal with it according to her. Is she going to do anything herself apart from "raising awareness" on SM?

Maybe pop in to your local Garda station Jean today and report the issue as well? As little as they can do about something like this, they can only do it if they know.

Reactions: 5
She has a picture of the fella so obviously something happened and he was harassing her. That’s awful and I hope it’s dealt with.

But once again her stories don’t line up. She said the first time the teenagers harassed her in Tesco that she was with Brandon but then by the end of the story she said she’s never been harassed when she’s out with Alex because she’s with a man and they only want to intimidate girls on their own. So were you with Brandon or not Niamh? If you were with Brandon, why didn’t Brandon stick up for you when they followed you around? He’s definitely bigger than a group of teenagers and I’d be pretty upset that my male friend didn’t try to stop that behaviour on my behalf.

Long story short I don’t believe the first instance she described happened at all. She couldn’t get her details straight.

And while I believe she was harassed last night, the end of her story was very much giving “and then everybody clapped” so I think she’s embellished a lot of details as she does.

Reactions: 17
She has a picture of the fella so obviously something happened and he was harassing her. That’s awful and I hope it’s dealt with.

But once again her stories don’t line up. She said the first time the teenagers harassed her in Tesco that she was with Brandon but then by the end of the story she said she’s never been harassed when she’s out with Alex because she’s with a man and they only want to intimidate girls on their own. So were you with Brandon or not Niamh? If you were with Brandon, why didn’t Brandon stick up for you when they followed you around? He’s definitely bigger than a group of teenagers and I’d be pretty upset that my male friend didn’t try to stop that behaviour on my behalf.

Long story short I don’t believe the first instance she described happened at all. She couldn’t get her details straight.

And while I believe she was harassed last night, the end of her story was very much giving “and then everybody clapped” so I think she’s embellished a lot of details as she does.
Exactly. Nothing made sense.

She said at one point the girl on the till said " be careful of them they are known for this" or words to that effect.
If they are known for harassing women to the point that till staff are warning customers then why are they allowed in the store? Why didn't she call the guards?

I've no doubt a VERSION of this story happened. But I'd say they recognised her from only fans and that's why it started.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t Miriam Mullins come out with the same story last year? 🙄I mean it’s awful if that’s what happened! I wonder was it all worth it? The only fans and all the insta bullshit

Reactions: 6
This probably sounds awful but I go to college and work near the 'area' she's in and yes there are gangs of teenagers (usually boys) that just cause havoc and intimate shop assistants because they're don't have anything to do and poor parenting, however I'm not completely convinced at all by her story especially with Brandon supposedly being there with her and conventionally disappearing in her narrative once she got thoae comments... I assume some of them were to get a rise out of her considering a lot of people still associate her with OF, she's probably an easy target for the fact that she is associated with Versatile being Elmo's GF and all that

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly. Nothing made sense.

She said at one point the girl on the till said " be careful of them they are known for this" or words to that effect.
If they are known for harassing women to the point that till staff are warning customers then why are they allowed in the store? Why didn't she call the guards?

I've no doubt a VERSION of this story happened. But I'd say they recognised her from only fans and that's why it started.
Not watching her pity party but you’re right, those lads probs recognised her from her big fanny she posted everywhere and she’s pretending like that never happened. Also “Alex will deal with it” this isn’t Compton, he’s not a gang banger, the bleeping cabbage couldn’t even get your packages back and essentially has yiz both barred from where ye rented “for getting in the landlords or property face” what will Elmo do? Tell everyone to be friends and the little lads to hold princesses hand and not mention her finger banging herself in an airplane toilet? (A fact I learned from these threads 🤮) she’s a perpetual victim and a classic keyboard warrior, another Aoife McGregor screaming down the phone but won’t say boo because she knows she’d be out in her place when she starts on a bigger scald

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her skin looks so fuckin sore omg pls go to the poxy doctor. If she’s has this for years, would she not have a fuckin topical cream from the doctor? Anyways back to the eczema era x

Reactions: 8
Her skin is bad because she’s filthy and doesn’t wash herself properly

ETA: I’m someone with severe contact and consumption allergies and that’s not what your skin looks like with an allergic reaction. She’s just desperate for another ailment.

Reactions: 17
Her skin is bad because she’s filthy and doesn’t wash herself properly

ETA: I’m someone with severe contact and consumption allergies and that’s not what your skin looks like with an allergic reaction. She’s just desperate for another ailment.
It looks like scabies

• Wow
  • Haha
Hasn’t time to wash her hair cause she’s going somewhere she says and then sits and rants to Instagram for a half hour 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads, I wonder.
Is Alex afriad to leave her ???
I wouldn't put it past her to emotionally manipulate him into staying. There's no way this guy can be happy.

Reactions: 18
Hang on, it’s eczema AND psoriasis???? And she’s had it on her “vag”? 🤮 but is asking what it is and won’t go to dermatologist….considering she had conjunctivitis she was calling “eczema” I’m gonna say she has bed bugs or scabies and if it’s on her vag, possibly an STD too? 🤮 she’s so dirty 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.