Kneevo #11 Ring the guards, the guards are to be rang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say Niamh is absolutely gagging to be a her.ie digital cover girl since Lauren and Miriam have been asked.

Reactions: 7
I’d say Niamh is absolutely gagging to be a her.ie digital cover girl since Lauren and Miriam have been asked.
my dad would probably be a her.ie cover girl before she ever will, she’s just not credible or respectable at all

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Page 35 of the last thread I mentioned how she dropped the autism thing fairly quickly but would prob bring it up again now that it’s been mentioned. Ding ding ding.

I don’t believe for a second she’s ever met with a mental health professional for anything much less gone out of her way to seek an ADHD or autism diagnosis.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I would imagine that her apartment would smell like the inside of a sanitary towel bin. I would say she is absolutely crawling with the dirt. Girl doesn’t change her bed linen from one month to the next.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Her life is like someone in active addiction. How many nights a week is Alex having a tin of beans for dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Page 35 of the last thread I mentioned how she dropped the autism thing fairly quickly but would prob bring it up again now that it’s been mentioned. Ding ding ding.

I don’t believe for a second she’s ever met with a mental health professional for anything much less gone out of her way to seek an ADHD or autism diagnosis.
She’s claimed in the past she did therapy for years, I don’t believe a word of it. She probably did a couple of sessions and gave up because it wasn’t a quick fix. It’s a mental health professional she needs for extensive therapy because the way she behaves is not even in the realm of healthy. She sees herself as the victim in every negative interaction in her life. She doesn’t seem to have a clue about who she is at a very basic level and bounces from one “personality” to the next to the next depending on whichever one gets her the most attention at the time. Anyone who spends their day and night talking into her phone to thousands of strangers a day clearly has major holes in their life and they’ll never be filled without getting to the root of what deep emotional need isn’t being met. I’ve said this before many time but she would really benefit from a total social media break for a few months. Everyone spends too much time on it for their own good. Personally I’ve removed all my social media apps from my phone in January and I’ve never felt mentally better. Comparison is the thief of joy and it’s so true. I haven’t once thought “oh I want to look at insta/facebook and see what’s going on” which only proves it was pure mindless scrolling out of habit and now they’re not there I haven’t been remotely tempted to re-install them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Will she got get her eye sorted ffs. Had no issue going getting all these cosmetic things done but when it comes to an infection and seeing a doctor? Absolutely not

She's actually rotten 🤢

Reactions: 12
Calling it now, she’s going to start live streaming on Twitch during her phase of being a gamer girl and try get income from that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.