Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crosskeys

Adsense pays very well, they also get a good amount of sponsored videos which is obviously more money. Khoa works in real estate, or he did anyway, not sure if he still does? And Keren has recently started her own business called kickass.

Marie95

Haha no honestly the bridesmaid video was such a nice thing that she's able to go back and watch... but the rings really did bug me! Especially as Taylor, Bianca and Jackie don't have much money as the Keren, so are they going to feel obliged to buy her an expensive present when they get married?

I wasn't aware of Keren's secret Audi, I knew Khoa got a new sports car but not Keren.

I genuinely love how they are with Keren's mum, they really have treated her amazingly, I know she does help out with the kids a lot but I think she honestly enjoys it. I always admire how giving Khoa is, I like how he talks about his upbringing not being that great and you can tell he was very much the doting dad and husband. I do think they're getting a bit ridiculous, the kids are always getting brand new toys whenever they go to the shop, and the way they live off takeouts (I know Keren doesn't anymore, but the kids seem to still always have it) or if they cook it's just steak and rice. For now I still love watching them and I like how every so often they make an innuendo joke and are a bit laid back, but we'll see what happens as the children get older. I'm just putting it out there- Landon is my fave though.

Marie95

I haven't managed to watch that vlog yet but saw the thumbnail. Did you watch that vlog a while ago when Keren asked Jackson if he wanted real jet skis (as I think he was sat on a blow up one in the pool) and he said yes. I wonder if it's because of that?! I mean, I can't see them getting much use out of it, when the novelty wears off we'll never see it again.

Marie95

This was about a year ago, so whether she does something now I'm not sure. I wonder how extravagant the wedding will be, if we're going off the engagement ring... it's going to be ridiculous!