Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus it's awful and there's loads of comments saying the same. Then there's the other Insta huns just blowing smoke up her arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine putting something up that 2 people need to take down every time they want to watch TV! Madness!
And it looks terrible anyway....

Reactions: 8
Wow she's taking a slating in the comments. And she's commenting back.
So glad people are calling this what it is........an absolute monstrosity.

Phoebe is leaving that poor dog again to go on holiday. Also, why does she need more holiday clothes, she’s literally just back from one. The over consumption from her is huge.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe that she, as a Mormon, walks around with her boobs hanging out. I knew a Mormon, in fact I lived by their "temple" at one point in my life, and they wear modesty under garments. Now either she breaks those rules or she isn't a true one and belongs to one of those off shoot groups that call themselves Mormons but they're not really. I remember my friend was very upset once because someone had been excommunicated for behaviournot befitting. It just doesn't ring true to me.
Look at all the Utah LDS girls online, they wear very little, live in Hawaii a lot of the time in bikinis. They seem to follow it as and when it suits.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's going away again??? She's been back 5 minutes from the big family holiday!

Reactions: 2
The TV mirror comments are funny. Why did she ask everyone if they learned anything from it. Yeh we did Kirsty.. not to make the same feckin horrible foamy thing cause its awful. Im surprised shes not taken that post down

• Haha
She's going away again??? She's been back 5 minutes from the big family holiday!
I know! Had to laugh with her post saying we don’t do presents for Mother’s Day we do memories instead… think a memory abroad is a few bob more than a bunch of flowers nah? Read the room.

Reactions: 7