KITTENS! Help plz....

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll end up loving to sleep in cardboard boxes. Every new amazon box that gets delivered is a new bed for my two ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you got a cat tree? Ours loves his cat tree, itโ€™s his favourite place to sleep during the day!
They like anything enclosed and cosy!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Awww welcome home kitties! So cute.

Like other posters have said, anything they can hide in or be up high on they will love! My cat has a tunnel which she loves to play in and sleep in ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do you have any cat rescues near you? We are reaching the time of year where there are hundreds of kittens, the shelter I volunteer at currently has many many pregnant cats whose babies will need homes soon :)
Yes we do, one of my old cats was from our local rescue centre - they have a note on their website saying they are not doing any adoptions through lockdown which is why I asked although I think I will try again

Thankyou

Reactions: 1
๐Ÿ˜ญ cuties.

My beautiful girly sound asleep x
Oh my, they are gorgeous! Please feel free to provide regular kitten spam ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ป

Our cat (as of yesterday sheโ€™s no longer a kitten ๐Ÿ˜ญ) loves being up high, so I second the advice about a cat tree with high bits.

Also, I recommend being really really vigilant with keeping toys with string on inaccessible unless youโ€™re actively playing with them... ours had surgery after eating elastic ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
they are so beautiful ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
and already posing so well for the camera especially the cheeky boy, natural models :D

Oh look at them ๐Ÿ˜ Have you got a smart TVs? If so check out videos for cats on YouTube. We have 3 cats and even though weโ€™ve had them for years they can still get a little scared if the children get too loud, if we pop that on they usually get distracted by it.
Does this affect the TV at all? We've done his a few times with our adult cat and he loves it but he's also an avid hunter who brings us such lovely dead pigeons every few days! So he gets really excited when they're on the TV and we dont want him toppling the TV or scratching it. The last time we did it he was going around the TV like "where the hell are they" - it was hilarious!

We have an old smart tv in the garage but think it might be slightly extra setting it up for him to use once or twice a week ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2