Kirsten Cunningham - Chronickiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have yous heard the new one? She stated on Friday night she had two infections, one being at the stoma siteā€¦ sheā€™s never ever ever mentioned a stoma before!
she also said she never eats and has NEVER eatenā€¦ā€no I donā€™t eat, Iā€™ve never eaten or had the experience so I donā€™t know what itā€™s like to be hungry Iā€™ve never had the urgeā€

I have photo evidence of food and meals sheā€™s taken photos of that sheā€™s eaten back in 2021, so technically recently. She said sheā€™s never, ever experienced food, I had literally only been in the live for 1 minute and didnā€™t have time to record but I was if not before completely on board with the fact this is mostly fictitious.

can someone let me know the. And if her TikTok account I reckon I was blocked ages ago šŸ˜‚
Chronickiki
She will block spectators now, you either interact nicely or youā€™re gone.

Reactions: 1
Not followed her long but two things I've noticed - she claims to have a central line but both sites she claim to have are either femoral so all she shows in videos is the end of an extension or on the chest but the actual site would always be just poking out from a top or covered by her hair so you couldn't see it clearly. She also never used sterile gloves or proper hand cleaning when working with the line which seems ridiculous!

Also saw the other night a 'seizure' but quickly jumped off to go on the group chat when they were on about falling her dad. Claimed to have no rescue meds (drs would rush a script through or 111 if that was the case)