Kimberleyjxx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tik Toker who desperately (for some reason) wants to be Brittany Miller.

It's this stupid facial expression in videos of her no better than average food for me.

Reactions: 1
I mentioned this on Britannys thread but the ones with her boyfriend in the background wtf

None of her food looks nice how tragic
Hahaha that’s the thing, some of Brittany’s food does actually look nice but Kimberly’s looks shit then she tries to imitate Brittany’s over the top reactions. It’s actually worrying how much she’s studied her

the state of that pale ass gammon

‘I cut off the fat cos I hate it’ girl I know u scranned that when u stopped filming

Tbf I actually prefer her to that Brittany!

Brittany is a scummy wee cunt. This girl seems more genuine. She needs to lose the filters though. They fake eyelashes and eyeliner do my nut in.

As if she’s posted a video about her ‘tattle thread’ and the ‘hate’ she is getting girl you have 5 comments. Humble yourself

Reactions: 6
As if she’s posted a video about her ‘tattle thread’ and the ‘hate’ she is getting girl you have 5 comments. Humble yourself
omg girl we don't hate you we just think you need to stop copying that scumbag Brittany and be more original. If it upsets you then don't read it.

Reactions: 4
The girl has 14k followers, the only way she’d already know is because she’s that obsessed with Brittany that she reads her thread religiously. Girl you need professional help, this isn’t ok or normal

Reactions: 2
The girl has 14k followers, the only way she’d already know is because she’s that obsessed with Brittany that she reads her thread religiously. Girl you need professional help, this isn’t ok or normal
Also her thread recently has been made and she’s just come out with a video about it?? Come on Kim, come bitch about Brittany with us we all know you read this page religiously and came across your own so don’t come with “my friend found it”

Reactions: 6
There’s a girl called Ellie who comments on all of her posts and I swear a few days ago she had videos exposing Brittany and the cancer lies but they’ve not been deleted x

Seen this girl mentioned on Brittany’s thread so went and watched her vids and seen her mention her tattle thread. Came to find it and there’s no “disgusting” comments? Behave

Reactions: 4
It’s funny in her latest dishing up curry she acts normal then you can literally see it click in her brain that she hasn’t acted like Brittany… then she’s like it looks insane with a gasp. Honestly the strangest thing! And she’s also deleted her tattle vid…

Reactions: 8