Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lana was a lockdown baby and should be starting school next September, I say should because I’ve a feeling she may go down the home schooling route.

Reactions: 3
Saw Keira’s Q&A the other day. A few things I’m wondering what peoples opinions are;
- Lana is finally being let to be a child and interact with other kids- she’s going to crèche now. It’s about time!
- they’re looking at moving, good for them, if the neighbour is an a-hole
- Lana is still breastfeeding- is that usual?! Surely she should be weened and be eating solid foods by now? That to me is to keep her from growing up. How is she going to integrate into crèche if she’s looking for the boob (in Keira’s words) all of the time?
- Alex isn’t doing very well. They seem to be stuck in such a backwards rut, from an outsider’s perspective with limited view into their lives. A move might do them the world of good!
- she’s thinking of coming back to YouTube. They always do.
Biased as I’m still feeding my 3 year old but there’s nothing wrong with extended breastfeeding! She’ll definitely be eating solid foods as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Biased as I’m still feeding my 3 year old but there’s nothing wrong with extended breastfeeding! She’ll definitely be eating solid foods as well.
My daughter is one and definitely don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. No idea why people see extended breastfeeding as a problem. It’s the most natural thing

• Heart
Reactions: 3
IMG_9570.jpeg
IMG_9571.jpeg
IMG_9572.jpeg

IMG_9573.jpeg

Updated the patreons, can’t see how many she has but can’t imagine many now… especially at the first one says
  • My gratitude and instant receipt of telepathic hugs!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I pay £10 a month for a small band I loves Patreon.
For that, I received a one off thank you of a tshirt, signed poster, and a handwritten thank you from the band.

They regularly post unheard music, Q&As, do giveaways for video calls and tickets, behind the scenes on video shoots/rehearsals.
To some people its a waste of money, but I don’t mind paying as that £10 a month goes towards their studio hire, covering fuel for gigs, etc. It’s an investmentin one of my favourite bands.

How Kiera has anyone paying for hers, I really don’t know. There’s minimal incentive to.

Reactions: 12
I think she's just relying on the fact that a lot of people eventually forget about it and don't bother to cancel.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch the YouTube update?

Keira videos are always put together so beautifully with the different clips

general life update
Lana has been diagnosed with autism.
Update on Alex’s health briefly
Reunion of two family members
Closed shop for a bit
Plugged patreon, said she can’t promise new content though but struggling financially.

Reactions: 5
I know she mentioned it in the video, but Lana is REALLY young to get an official autism diagnosis.

She’s not necessarily too young. Presumably she’s not been meeting her milestones and a health visitor has picked up on it and referred her for assessment. Many children slip through the net because their parents are in complete denial and think their children will suddenly become ‘normal’, they then end up in a mainstream classroom at school and can’t cope. At least this way Lana will get proper support.

Reactions: 8
Her video is so beautiful. It made me cry. I feel so bad for Alex, hope his health will improve soon

Reactions: 6
Her videos are so beautifully filmed and edited, as is her photography. She really has a talent for it. I know of so many people who try to pass themselves off as a ‘photographers’ but they’re photos are so honestly so tit and look like they could have been taken by anyone. Yet these people seem to be raking it in and getting lots of professional jobs like weddings and parties. She should believe in herself a bit more because she has a genuine talent and could become very successful if she put her mind to it.

Reactions: 7
I’ve always always always thought her photography is beautiful, I love the way she shoots and edits. It’s the main reason I originally followed her actually

Reactions: 5
She’s not necessarily too young. Presumably she’s not been meeting her milestones and a health visitor has picked up on it and referred her for assessment. Many children slip through the net because their parents are in complete denial and think their children will suddenly become ‘normal’, they then end up in a mainstream classroom at school and can’t cope. At least this way Lana will get proper support.
No, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to imply that I didn’t think she was autistic, just that she must be displaying definite signs already at 3 for it to be quickly picked up and diagnosed, as I know many children and parents have a huge fight to get diagnosis and support from various agencies and it’s not usually until school age that a diagnosis comes.

I thought it was a bit weird that Alex was taken into hospital by himself because Kiera was at her mum's. Couldn't she have gone back to be with him? Especially as she said he was really scared of going.

I thought it was a bit weird that Alex was taken into hospital by himself because Kiera was at her mum's. Couldn't she have gone back to be with him? Especially as she said he was really scared of going.
Yh I wondered that also.
Seems like in general they are all on a really bad place which sounds tough.
Hope things do improve.

Reactions: 2