Kibbe Body Typing and Clothing Style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone! I’ve been down a rabbit hole of Kibbe body typing. I really like this since it is all about making you look your best. I had mentioned it in a post, and I think some people were curious about what it is. Now, I AM NOT AN EXPERT. I’m just someone who thinks it’s fun.
This is AlyArt I enjoy her youtube on Kibbe

This is a great website to help you type yourself

When I first got into Kibbe it was terribly confusing, and frustrating typing myself. I was very biased when thinking I looked a certain way, when in reality I looked a different way. It can be helpful to take video of yourself walking in bra/panties at shoulder length so you can get a full picture. I actually ended up posting myself in a Kibbe Facebook group and the woman there typed me. They are very kind and want you to look your best so don’t be nervous about posting.

This is about discovering what your features are most dominate, and how to make them look amazing! It’s all about making the person feel great in what they are wearing.

looking at celebs who you think you have a similar body type to is a great way of figuring out too. Like for me I have a similar shape to Jennifer Lawrence, and Charlize Theron who are flamboyant naturals. At first I was mad at being a flamboyant natural, since I think I look quite feminine and FN is wide with a lot of Yang which is the masculine energy. When I looked at the celebs with my similar body type, I became more at peace ☮

Hope this makes sense! Let me know what you guys think ❤

Reactions: 3
All of these styling program things don't seem to take into account what clothes and colours people like to wear. For example; women of my body shape are always suggested to wear 1950s-style prom dresses for formal occasions. They might technically suit me but I really don't like prom dresses or full skirts in general and will never wear them. Same for being told that I should wear mustard yellow or aqua, which are colours I dislike.