Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with her ignorance over the meaning of dicing food, she apparently "diced parsley" :ROFLMAO: huge clue in the name Kezza......to dice is to cut food into small cubes you wally!

Reactions: 5
The only dicey thing about her is her ability to cook …..how she can have a cooking channel? She is to cooking what Fred and Rosemary West where to fostering ….

Reactions: 7
She's back with more crappy recipes, apparently these are "delicious pizza wheels" she used passata for the pizza sauce, no seasoning added just watery passata, nothing delicious about those tiny dried out things.

kerry.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just seen her Christmas gravy reel. No thanks, I don’t want vegetable soup all over my Christmas dinner 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Just seen her Christmas gravy reel. No thanks, I don’t want vegetable soup all over my Christmas dinner 🤢
How can she call that gravy? I seem to remember she did the same last year and I thought it looked like soup. She's a terrible cook :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
That’s not how you make gravy! Like you say, it’s just soup!! She really cannot cook! And so desperate for engagement she’s even commenting on the spam comments on her page 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4