Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah cos she cares more about herself and getting a tan than she cares about that baby, she can’t be arsed to parent she just wants lie there and catch a tan. She’s a disgrace. Can’t stand the witch she makes me mad 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nah he's a little baby, that makes me so sad :(

When mine were babies I wouldn't have them outside between the hours of like 11-2, when the sun was as it's hottest and that was in England! Not good for him to be out in the sun all day every day, especially when all the kids are cooped up inside every day, they won't know what's hit them!

I really think they, well Danny especially, lack braincells. I was watching his 100 question video last night and my God he sounded stupid. Having to ask Kerrie what each question meant 😭

• Heart
Now his little hands and arm is burnt. Jeeez
---
Better version of his burnt hand
that is abuse, poor Albie, they are that thick they will not realise people can burn even if it isnt red hot, if the uv levels are high regardless of heat they will still burn!!

Reactions: 4
Need reporting. People was commenting on her post saying it was very burnt and she deleted all the comments she only likes the positive ones the ones where her followers are licking the tit clean from her hole who needs toilet paper hey

• Heart
She complains the kids are always on their phones ect but so are her and Danny they don’t interact with the kids unless it’s for tiktok and the kids don’t want to sit on a beach all day long, there’s zoos, arcades water parks ect they could take them to but more interested in getting a tan and making TikToks

Babies shouldn’t really be out in the sun too long even in this country when we do get the sun, but these two selfish pricks are obviously on holiday and want a tan so kids out in the sun most the time. Funny when they are at home they don’t get no fresh air stuck inside on their tablets and computers, don’t go anywhere. My personal opinion is I don’t think babies should really be going abroad as it’s too hot for them. Each to their own. But then again any decent parent would protect their kids if they choose to take them abroad unlike these two absolute wasters.

So she is saying she didn’t get chance to put sun cream on, how full of tit.. haha you choose not to by trying to be clever because you was thinking you would get a tan quicker, now she’s burnt and so is baby. You can’t just expect Cameron to occupy himself on the beach try interacting with him all he knows is the tablet.

Reactions: 7
She complains the kids are always on their phones ect but so are her and Danny they don’t interact with the kids unless it’s for tiktok and the kids don’t want to sit on a beach all day long, there’s zoos, arcades water parks ect they could take them to but more interested in getting a tan and making TikToks
I think they have spent more then they were planning this quick

Nice background 😂
You make me die 😂😂
I was thinking the same! Looks proper nice place they have gone too- not!
Don't even get me started on the baby. You can clearly see they put that all in one and didn't bother to suncream the bits that showed. No way would he be THAT burnt- no way! Pure neglect from both tit parents.
I agree babies don't like keeping their hats on, I used to get a bandana from their local shops and put it on my babies. That way they can't pull it off & yeah if they tried I would say no! They soon learnt to stop and leave it on. It's not being mean it's being cruel to be kind.
That just have no idea, Cameron is meant to be happy just playing in sand? Buy him a bucket and spade FFS, actually get off that sun lounger and play with him!!!
It all comes down to LAZY ARSE parenting.
So they are running out of money already- brilliant budgeting Kerrie! And her now saying our money- yeah your money more like.
Hahaha I should of realised of course fanny wouldn't be looking at the topless women, he's interested in men going commando! 😂😂
---
Just like this....see my son is pale and no sign of being burnt one bit!
He must be soooo sore, it's bad enough for adults let alone a baby! But why that just carry on doing what they want as long as they are having fun!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Moaning about the food
You make me die 😂😂
I was thinking the same! Looks proper nice place they have gone too- not!
Don't even get me started on the baby. You can clearly see they put that all in one and didn't bother to suncream the bits that showed. No way would he be THAT burnt- no way! Pure neglect from both tit parents.
I agree babies don't like keeping their hats on, I used to get a bandana from their local shops and put it on my babies. That way they can't pull it off & yeah if they tried I would say no! They soon learnt to stop and leave it on. It's not being mean it's being cruel to be kind.
That just have no idea, Cameron is meant to be happy just playing in sand? Buy him a bucket and spade FFS, actually get off that sun lounger and play with him!!!
It all comes down to LAZY ARSE parenting.
So they are running out of money already- brilliant budgeting Kerrie! And her now saying our money- yeah your money more like.
Hahaha I should of realised of course fanny wouldn't be looking at the topless women, he's interested in men going commando! 😂😂
---
Just like this....see my son is pale and no sign of being burnt one bit!
He must be soooo sore, it's bad enough for adults let alone a baby! But why that just carry on doing what they want as long as they are having fun!
That’s because you’re a good parent and don’t neglect your kids 😊 these two can’t even look after animals let alone actual humans like children.

She’s deffo getting pissed off with the kids well albie and Cameron cos they are acting up and not allowing her to enjoy her honeymoon 😂

The amount of people defending them saying albie is alright is shocking the kid is burnt plain and simple. There’s other ways to protect the kids from the sun but she just thinks putting a bit of suncream is acceptable. As shown there’s other stuff that can protect the head. bleeping moron. I’d love to chin her and knock some sense into her 😂

All them beautiful beaches, beautiful scenery and she takes a photo under an underground full of graffiti and probably stinks of piss. Classy 😂

Also they are doing holiday content for the slut page, imagine shagging and whatever else when ya kids are there, dirty 😂 suppose the only time they have sex is when they are on camera knowing they gonna make a fiver from the video 😂 but also apparently Cameron doesn’t sleep but they have time to fit that in. Talk tit.

I don’t know how he dares walking around with his top off showing that god dam awful tattoo he has of her on his chest, I can’t 😂💀

Danny milking the albie content, short of cash so albie is for a bit of quick cash from TikTok. Gotta make some money back for the cost of the holiday hey…

Also kezza please stop saying my husband it’s cringe as duck, we get it you married so your not lonely and we get it he married so he doesn’t have to face who he actually is. You can fool the clowns that have got their tongue so far up your arse but the true people see what you and that waster is. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
So bloody right!
Have you seen they have made content for their slag page, well more hers! Ewwww imagine how that's going. Deffo no love making going on, just to make money!
Their family moon seems a disaster already!

Why are people defending her and him for the sunburn??
Delusional people I don't get it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Popped in to leave a comment, I actually stopped watching kerrie after the whole disabled baby comments ages ago, but I saw the page that aiden blokes made about albie, and the comments!! These fans are delusional justifying a baby being burnt, calling him a nonce not considering they've posted the baby from birth on the Internet to millions to look at :ROFLMAO:
---
And to add I just can't listen to Danny talk he's so slow and sounds like he has something stuck in his throat 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Popped in to leave a comment, I actually stopped watching kerrie after the whole disabled baby comments ages ago, but I saw the page that aiden blokes made about albie, and the comments!! These fans are delusional justifying a baby being burnt, calling him a nonce not considering they've posted the baby from birth on the Internet to millions to look at :ROFLMAO:
---
And to add I just can't listen to Danny talk he's so slow and sounds like he has something stuck in his throat 🤣
I know right, his speaking actually makes me feel weird. He can't say one word right no matter how hard he tries. Deffo simple.
I can't believe all the people saying they are the best parents etc, are they watching the same couple? So many of their so called followers are so far up their arses it's unreal.
But then whenever they get a negative comment they delete them! Yes Kerrie & gayboi we have noticed this!
I expect there are some like us that have said something but they just get deleted and blocked because they can't take the criticism.

Wtf was she wearing last night? She dresses like a teenager or a young women. She's disgusting. Moans about how much the extension are but constantly putting her tit hair up.

Fanny boi no one is lonely or sad, that Aiden is making people aware of how you and that slag of a wife you have, how you neglect your baby! Oh and some of your followers saying ignore then haters they are jealous. Jealous? Of what? Letting your child burn? People don't even know how to use jealousy in the right context.

Also did anyone see the TT she did the other night about, 'im the wife of course....& Then fanny 'im the husband of course.... Well it's deleted now! Fanny was saying how he deleted messages before he goes to bed, then how he's going to get grilled after the video of her really does delete texts and how she makes him wear his wedding ring all the time! 😂😂 What does that tell ya slut bag? He doesn't even wanna wear his ring! Only been married couple of weeks 🤗🤗

Reactions: 1