Kendal Carbin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know who’s outfits are worse in that family .. his pink palm angels outfit think takes best prize , all quiet now but been bragging of her lifestyle for years on the gram we only need to google her uncle name to know why

Reactions: 5
Don’t know who’s outfits are worse in that family .. his pink palm angels outfit think takes best prize , all quiet now but been bragging of her lifestyle for years on the gram we only need to google her uncle name to know why
They were all in that Epicures of Hyndland one day I was in for lunch and the outfits they had on were mental

Talk about total mutton dressed as lamb... stupid big fur hats and coats etc.

Money doesn't buy taste clearly

Reactions: 3
They were all in that Epicures of Hyndland one day I was in for lunch and the outfits they had on were mental

Talk about total mutton dressed as lamb... stupid big fur hats and coats etc.

Money doesn't buy taste clearly
they are absolutely comical. I want to see more

Reactions: 4
I see Megan's left the salon,went to work in comfort zone wonder what's happened there?

Reactions: 1
Have u seen her latest post about cash only over christmas? If that doesn’t scream dodgy then i don’t know what does
Also see she has bred her frenchies and is selling them for 4.5g a pop. No wonder she can’t get rid of them all. Pure greed

Reactions: 8
It's OK, Uncle Jamie's been named in court this week during a murder trial of being the source of 100k worth of drug debt the victim was in.

Id imagine they'll be tightening the reigns soon.

Reactions: 5
Shes still punting they poor wee dogs.
No ones taking her on.
Even her 'pals' are plugging them too

Seen Melanie got engaged at ny,I thought miss carbin would have been first