kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelly’s petted lip when Adam says something really grates on me. She acts like a little child. I give this relationship another 2 years max!
It’s like she only knows how to communicate with him by being a little girl. Alongside the pouting lip and baby voice she is always cocking her head to the side as well.

Reactions: 3
Oh Adam, Adam, Adam... The utter epitome of money can't buy class. This perv is gutter trash.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else thinking the cracks are starting to show already?! She always looks so miserable & they've been "niggling" at each other I'm not sure what she really expected when she decided to have babies with someone she's known 5 minutes.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else thinking the cracks are starting to show already?! She always looks so miserable & they've been "niggling" at each other I'm not sure what she really expected when she decided to have babies with someone she's known 5 minutes.
Oh yes, definitely. Two newborns is hard work for even the most long term, strongest relationship, yet alone a relationship of barely a year.

I am wondering what possessed them both to think it was a good idea to prank his 6 year old daughter in to thinking she had drunk a glass of Kelly’s breast milk. What must the child’s mum think about it all!

Totally agree kelly looks miserable in every story now. Looks like reality is setting in. She’s went from 0-4 kids and it’s taking its toll.

Adam’s ‘ trick ‘on Thea making her think she’d drunk breast milk.... he says ‘ before anyone starts she’s laughing ‘ you could literally hear her begin to cry at the end of the story. Why is this guy such a cock?

Adam’s ‘ trick ‘on Thea making her think she’d drunk breast milk.... he says ‘ before anyone starts she’s laughing ‘ you could literally hear her begin to cry at the end of the story. Why is this guy such a cock?
I thought it was really not kind at all and you could absolutely see Thea’s face looked really sad. Why does he think it’s funny to bully a 6 year old. He’s ever so immature but Kelly is too

I thought it was really not kind at all and you could absolutely see Thea’s face looked really sad. Why does he think it’s funny to bully a 6 year old. He’s ever so immature but Kelly is too
He’s one of those immature men that makes ‘hilarious’ jokes at everyone else’s expense. I bet he hates it if anyone jokes about him though!

Reactions: 2
Newsflash. Have you seen what they just said? After 8 weeks of being together he had ‘Kelly Kerley’ tattooed on him as a sign of being together forever. Gotta laugh at how ludicrously insensitive that was for the ex wife

Reactions: 5
The 2 of them act like teenagers. This relationship will not last. Then he will have to get the tattoo covered.

I find this so odd, I love my husband but do I put it on my insta 24/7 NO because he knows I love him and dont have to keep justifying it to everyone.
Are they trying to convince themselves they love each other??
Dont think it is love if I am honest think its lust.

Reactions: 6
It must kill his ex wife having to hand her kids over to these cranks
Didn't they put the eldest to bed by 6.30pm the other night?! Just shoes they can't wait to get rid of the kids. Eurgh. I can't even articulate how utterly selfish and awful these two wannabes are.
Imagine your other half saying to you "Here, babe, sit on my lap, I want to tell the world how tired I am cos our little shits kept us up, and how funny it is that I made my 6 year old cry. Let's also hope your mum and dad watch and see me talk about how much I want to fuck you up the arse."
Wow. Just wow.

I wonder when the penny will drop with Adam that the ex-wife got the better deal, he will hate that.

Let’s look at what he’s landed with: 2 kids and 2 newborns for half the week, 2 families to support, a divorce payout, wedding to pay for, a bimbo to keep in clothes and shoes or she wont allow him to feed his daily sex addiction and supplementing his career by publicly humiliating himself and partner on a daily basis.

I reeeeeeally hope at some point the ex reflects (hopefully whilst kicking back at some spa day) and concludes that at the end of this, she proper lucked out.

I think she is very aware that she has the better end of the deal, and has been for a long time.

Reactions: 6