kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ Kelly. Not another pyramid scheme, she’s done about 50 now
It also said user not found when you click on the Instagram she was using to sell the fm products. Surely no one will buy the products or join her team when her followers see she just bounces from one MLM to the next 😂

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she’s signed up to another pyramid scheme. GET A JOB KELLY 😂😂😂😂 actually hilarious

Reactions: 2
Might have missed this but seen she’s moved on again now to one I’ve not heard of called Reminiscience when I’ve just looked at her bio.

Pruvit Ketones
FM
Monat
Reminiscience

Have I missed any? 😂

Did Adam wear.. leggings?!?!

No, stop it, I can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To be fair, Kelly looked beautiful.

• Haha
I’m not a fan of her dress 😬 & also agree she just looks normal with hair/makeup etc.

I vaguely know Kelly from years ago - she was always trying to bag herself a footballer! She was quite well known in a few football club dressing rooms as being someone who would 100% be up for it if they ever wanted an easy shag! Always sniffing around tables of footballers in nightclubs and trying to get their attention with likes and comments on social media.

Adams trousers are absolutely horrific.

I didn't think you get legally married in Spain as a UK resident? Do you think they've done a legal registry office ceremony here yet, or do you think the 2 thickos don't even realise they have to?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have never, in my life, seen anything as contrived and cringe-worthy as this afternoon/evenings video.

Imagine orchestrating that - "Get the waiter to move in a semi-circle and kiss babe. Pretend he's not even there. Imagine how good it'll look on the gram. Cos we are defo in love babe. Defo"