Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swavv

Could someone in the know explain her figures correctly?

If she offsets the charity donation and the vat costs how much does she make? Must be alot if she's paying vat as I think you need to have income of 80k a year to be car registered. But I could be wrong on that.

Thank you

OMG, what an absolute nerve you have coming on here with your fake niceness after your Mrs Meldrum meltdown! You ranted & raved & cursed & showed yourself up to be an arrogant, nasty little shit. It was disgusting! 😡Yeah we all know how much you donate to charity from your overpriced colouring books! 😂 To use your own language from your little hissy fit - You can FUCK OFF!
What Mrs Meldrum meltdown?

It hasn’t been dead for months. It was written on just last week, where someone felt I was going to an event for the wrong reasons which prompted a blog post I’ve wanted to write for a while, and prompted my initial message here. Honestly, my message was about me and my views only. I can see it’s not going to be something you believe though and that’s ok.

Icantbelievemyeyes

What Mumsnet dance? To be fair shes calmed down lately. Shes back to real life shit like the rest of us instead of twatting about like other influencers.

Vich

Didn't know I'd changed my name from Victoria. If you don't like her Instagram don't follow it

fireflies

VIP Member
https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/kelly_thebeesknees

Yes huge losses this week even before her journal was announced in meldrums giveaway and insta rant this morning.

Maybe it was advertising loan sharks of catalogue world very .

Paid partnership over Xmas eve boxes
High interest debt can be very bad for mental health.

Usual pyramid scheme racket

Infleuncers influence other infleuncers
They also boost and poach each other's followers.