Kelly Terranova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she become a travel influencer? I've only ever seen her go to Cornwall and even then its not that often. She does keep trying to reinvent herself doesn't she. Which is cool but this time it seems a bit shady.

I’m 99% sure it’s mlm she’s always trying to get you to join her zoom session so she can do the spiel and get people signed up.

How can she flog holidays when she never goes on them? Think that’s why she’s hammering the fReEdOm To WoRk FrOm HoMe element so much. If enough people sign up under her it doesn’t matter about holidays.

Reactions: 1
It’s defo mlm I’ve seen a few others who’ve never mentioned travel before suddenly declare they’re going to be flogging holidays and that we can do the same too if we drop them a dm…

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone book a holiday through a random influencer when they can go to a travel agent in the high street or use the Internet to book either a package or flights and accommodation.

I just can't see why you would take the risks to book with a random insta hun!?

Reactions: 4
I'm so surprised and disappointed to see her being part of an MLM, it seems a complete 180 to what she's always shared

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t want you to go to her to book your holidays, she wants you to go to her to join the company. She won’t get much money booking holidays, the really money comes from recruiting orhers. It’s a MLM clear as day

Reactions: 7