Kelly Terranova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her?

i see shes split up with her partner and has moved out with their son….?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Definitely single and ready to mingle. Lots of gym videos from behind of her doing RDLs and GRWM in just her bra and leggings. Unfollowed as I don't need to see that 🤷‍♀️
I liked her content before. So while I'm sorry she's had to move out, she doesn't need to prance around in a bra!

Reactions: 3
Did she mention the break up? She's someone I would pop onto stories etc now and again and always liked her so don't know whether I missed a big chunk of her story

Did she mention the break up? She's someone I would pop onto stories etc now and again and always liked her so don't know whether I missed a big chunk of her story
No she hasnt said anything at all about it. She just randomly started posting photos of this flat shes living in and in the comments when people were asking if they had moved etc shes very pointedly said that her & freddy have moved out and are living in a flat near the house…. So they’ve definitely broke up. Very odd.

Not sure if anyone else is following along but shes now calling herself a “single parent” ernmmmm no Kelly, your son lives within spittiing distance if his Father, he seems to see his Father regularly snd his father is financially providing for him. You are not a single parent. You have the full support in parenting from your childs father.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if anyone else is following along but shes now calling herself a “single parent” ernmmmm no Kelly, your son lives within spittiing distance if his Father, he seems to see his Father regularly snd his father is financially providing for him. You are not a single parent. You have the full support in parenting from your childs father.
I thought this as soon as I saw what she had written

I’d love to know what happened?! I reckon he cheated too? Was all very sudden. Was nice to see she had his daughter too the other day though?

I’d love to know what happened?! I reckon he cheated too? Was all very sudden. Was nice to see she had his daughter too the other day though?
I dunno. They are still following eachother on instagram. She does seem very jealous. I remember when he was offered paid acting/extra work on a film with Kate Beckinsale and she basically wouldnt agree to him doing it because it involved him playing the part of her lover snd being in a sex scene. I don’t think he would have cheated - he adores her & the family

Has she shared anymore? Not followed her for a while then spotted the flat thing?
he did adore them, remember all the stupid Christmas stuff outside? I really want to know what happened!

Does anyone know any more?
Nope. Nothing has been said about it, ever. Her & Kev still follow one another on instagram and she still sees Evie so it all seems very amicable, just seemed to come from nowhere and one minute everything was as normal and then she was all of a sudden living in a flat with Freddie. Obviously there was load’s going on behind the scenes but it was weird that shes never acknowledged it. Shes definitely changed on instagram since then ive noticed, she’s rarely on there now - certainly in terms of doing insta stories. She used to be on it a lot, chatting about everything, talking about her mum and everything and it all seems to have stopped - she’s definitely reined it all in and seems to have made a conscious decision to be more private and keep her public instagram as a work tool with photos of Freddie but not much else

Reactions: 2
I hadn’t really thought about this much till you wrote it all down? I used to enjoy her fashion bits and the bits about her mum

Reactions: 2
I hadn’t really thought about this much till you wrote it all down? I used to enjoy her fashion bits and the bits about her mum
Yeah i noticed it a while ago. She used to
pop on most days and have a little chat about what they were up to, how her mum was, i liked hearing about when they were doing the van up and everything but yeah its all completely stopped.

Is the older child her step daughter?
Yeah, Evie is Kev’s daughter from his previous relationship before Kelly, Kelly has always said that she gets on famously with Evie’s mum and that it was all very easy and chilled being the step mum - they all seem to get on very well

I’ve followed her for ages and always really liked her. Was shocked to see they split so suddenly. Definitely get woman scorned/im soooo much better off vibes.

I see she’s joined a travel mlm now and is being super cagey about which one and what it entails. Wants you to “hop on a call” to discuss 🙄

I understand UK holidays are still holidays but I’ve never seen her go away?? Weird choice of pyramid scheme to join as she’s not renowned for travel.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve followed her for ages and always really liked her. Was shocked to see they split so suddenly. Definitely get woman scorned/im soooo much better off vibes.

I see she’s joined a travel mlm now and is being super cagey about which one and what it entails. Wants you to “hop on a call” to discuss 🙄

I understand UK holidays are still holidays but I’ve never seen her go away?? Weird choice of pyramid scheme to join as she’s not renowned for travel.
How did you know shed joined a travel MLM?