Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunflowerrose

I think she's one of the good ones! Think she is very authentic to herself!
However disagree with you all I do not like the new hair 🥴 maybe I'm just getting old!

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she is allowing her stuff to be sold in B Perfect, will make money for her obviously but after the disaster last year with the launch I didn’t think she would have anything to do with them - !
They all sell out eventually. Disappointed in her she kept such a high head throughout everything

Miss_munster

I actually do like Keilidh and in general Im really pleased with all the Kash beauty products I bought however it is so obvious that she is constantly copying Sophie floyd (her latest outfit was almost the exact same thing Sophie wore in Paris a week weeks back with the big cross necklace.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I’m surprised she is allowing her stuff to be sold in B Perfect, will make money for her obviously but after the disaster last year with the launch I didn’t think she would have anything to do with them - !

goldieheux

Love her new hairstyle. I could never in a million years pull it off but it suits her so much. She's an absolute queen, I love her
Just checked it out, wow ordinarily I would hate this but she manages to pull it off. The darker colour is gorgeous and the haircut really suits her.

Has anyone here actually bought from Kash Beauty!? I’d love to hear genuine reviews. The make-up market is so saturated I hadn’t bought anything just yet.

BeggieMitchell

It’s probably a cheaper way for her to get physical products out on a shelf without having to launch in Irish pharmacies etc

dddddddddddd

VIP Member

Thread on Aideen Kate

Antop2020

Chatty Member
Just checked it out, wow ordinarily I would hate this but she manages to pull it off. The darker colour is gorgeous and the haircut really suits her.

Has anyone here actually bought from Kash Beauty!? I’d love to hear genuine reviews. The make-up market is so saturated I hadn’t bought anything just yet.
Her hair is unbelievable... Not a fan of her style clothes wise at all but make, hair and her attitude to work hard and build other people up I'm all about it...