Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
She has spoke like that since I started following her which was probably about 3 years ago
Yeah she still has her Monaghan accent. To be honest it is refreshing to hear an influencer speak in their real voice and not a faux posh or American accent. Fair play to her

Reactions: 8

twobabies

I really like her but her accent goes through me - like does she put it on like that or is how she really speaks?!

Reactions: 6

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Just checked it out, wow ordinarily I would hate this but she manages to pull it off. The darker colour is gorgeous and the haircut really suits her.

Has anyone here actually bought from Kash Beauty!? I’d love to hear genuine reviews. The make-up market is so saturated I hadn’t bought anything just yet.
I have purchased a lip kit. It contained a lip liner and lipstick. I have to say if she brings out more colours that are my shades, I won't be changing lipstick brand! The lipstick is suuuch a nice silky kinda consistency and it lasts so well! And I got a full sized freebie with my order!

Reactions: 4

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I don’t know how I feel about her lately.. sometimes I feel like she’s too sweet to be wholesome?
Yeah I think this too sometimes.. but in fairness she keeps her cards close to her chest and doesn’t interact or get caught up too much with the other instawankers

Reactions: 3

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Love her new hairstyle. I could never in a million years pull it off but it suits her so much. She's an absolute queen, I love her

Sunflowerrose

It’s probably a cheaper way for her to get physical products out on a shelf without having to launch in Irish pharmacies etc
And as Sosue is stocked in pharmacies nationwide it might be hard to go up against her company, they would probably put a few barriers up to deter her

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
She really is to be admired compared to a lot of the huns. She doesn’t filter or photoshop, her business doing great in a saturated market.

Reactions: 2