Keeping fit for the over 50's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am ashamed to say I have done no exercise since working from home. My shower is broken at the moment, so I am having to have a daily bathroom. I am in my early 50's and struggle to get out of the bath each morning. I am embarrassed to write this message.

Don't feel embarrassed. You know you have to start exercising and that's a good start.

There are some easy workouts in youtube. Chair pilates, hiit for beginners. Walking is also a good start. I started walking during lockdown and struggled with a mile at first but now walk 4-6 miles daily. Set yourself an exercise rota so it's written down and you can tick it off when you do it. If feels really good to do that even though the workouts weren't fun for me.

Reactions: 1
Don't feel embarrassed. You know you have to start exercising and that's a good start.

There are some easy workouts in youtube. Chair pilates, hiit for beginners. Walking is also a good start. I started walking during lockdown and struggled with a mile at first but now walk 4-6 miles daily. Set yourself an exercise rota so it's written down and you can tick it off when you do it. If feels really good to do that even though the workouts weren't fun for me.
Thank you, great advice and well done!