KDawg #12 Pandemoni-YUM!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get your 20ps at the ready, Pandy has been unveiled and the hoors are hooring and drooling.

Ravie Davie who???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Howlin at the title 🀣 glad we weren't cat fished and they aren't bald John and Barlinnie dave 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nae wonder he was furious we thought he coulda been wee davie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Choking to send 20p 😍but I’m a bawhair away from getting papped oot πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
They are no giving two fucks about the outing are they πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i love how he’s never telt a lie or been owt but hisself really he could hardly deny it was him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We aww dripping er Pandemonium nae wonder they call us hoors 😭
Normal folk would be having melt doons but they are sitting talking shite outing beasty songs and measuring their hair & fingers πŸ˜‚
Have we aww measured our fingers πŸ˜‚
0DDAD508-97F4-4762-AC8A-7EA3FE24F904.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Normal folk would be having melt doons but they are sitting talking shite outing beasty songs and measuring their hair & fingers πŸ˜‚
View attachment 2238632
Aye I'm hetrosexual, never really questioned my sexuality before but glad to have it confirmed officially!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2238632
Aye that's me a lesbian noo according to ma fingers. My man has already been wondering why am always on kdawgs lives chatting away 🀣 I dont know how he's gona feel wen I break the news am gay noo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We’re aww lesbians noo according to the finger photie πŸ˜‚ that’s me finally papping my man oot & joining aww the wummin chasing KDπŸ˜‚
Love that Pandemonium’s reveal has shown they’ve not lied or made up anything Lydo & Wullie style, no going to lie I’m dying to see KD now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.