Kay’s Good Cooking.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have only just discovered her. What I like about her, is she cooks simple food with easy to follow recipes. I aslo like her lack of pretence.
Having watched some more of her videos, I take back what I said. How come everything she cooks, ends up looking so unappertising? But like someone else pointed out, she means well.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching Kay for years she absolutely cracks me up! Love how she does all the cooking and chopping on her actual cooker, uses lard for mostly everything and a her beaten up pots and pans 😂😂😂. The time she tried to make a Big Mac and her Sunday dinner are my absolute faves 🤣🤣

Love watching Kay, it’s a combination of salmonella and a heart attack on a plate !!

• Haha
Is she still alive though?? Were is she now? Why is she not making anymore of those delicious meals lol 😂

The first video I saw of Kays was the think it is broth where she just soaked bread in water and then added carrots and gravy granules

• Haha
  • Sick
Kay is a lovely woman with a heart of gold. I think she would do anything for anyone. I wish good things for her and Lee. I really hope one day she can have a better kitchen with some worktops. She can't cook but tries her best. Favourite recipe has to be the eggslut sandwich.

Kay is a lovely woman with a heart of gold. I think she would do anything for anyone. I wish good things for her and Lee. I really hope one day she can have a better kitchen with some worktops. She can't cook but tries her best. Favourite recipe has to be the eggslut sandwich.
Have you ever watched her facebook lives? There was a time a year or so ago where she was really horrible on there and I can't see past that now.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What are your thoughts about her recent videos being so short?

Last edited:
LOL do you think she is really a bad cook or do you think she is trolling everyone?
I mean, I think it depends, not saying Kay is “not that bright” to stage poor cooking (on purpose) for views, anyone can do that but I’m definitely not excluding the fact that she may have not learned to cook properly whilst growing up either, it’s a question that’ll never be answered by Kay or Lee themselves lmao.

I’ve only just started watching Lee’s channel again, not much going on, just the usual, quite mediocre content but it seems as if he’s purchasing items and whatnot to improve his channel and twitch gameplays? He has a greenscreen for the livestreams now, if I can remember, it was shown in one of his latest vlogs, I have no clue at how much green screens actually cost these days. I’ve once watched one or two of his twitch streams and I have to say, there isn’t a lot of energy or enthusiasm going on🤷🏻‍♀️ He does reply back to the viewers commenting but it sounds a little awkward and in a forced manner that he doesn’t want to reply back if you know what I mean? If Lee wants his twitch to improve maybe be a bit more lively? Jump into the “engagement” on there? Kay reached over 100,000 subscribers on her channel this month (last month?) she still has her old channel (that was hacked) and that’s also passed 100K. Think it’s because of other YTs talking about her and reacting in shock to her cooking that’s managed that lmao. Lee is nearly at the 10K mark. I think, in general, they’re just “viral in the moment” with how their subscriber numbers have jumped. It won’t last long and honestly, like with every other viral moment on YT, people will forget them quickly or move onto something else, unless they improve with their content? That’s another question.

I mean, I think it depends, not saying Kay is “not that bright” to stage poor cooking (on purpose) for views, anyone can do that but I’m definitely not excluding the fact that she may have not learned to cook properly whilst growing up either, it’s a question that’ll never be answered by Kay or Lee themselves lmao.

I’ve only just started watching Lee’s channel again, not much going on, just the usual, quite mediocre content but it seems as if he’s purchasing items and whatnot to improve his channel and twitch gameplays? He has a greenscreen for the livestreams now, if I can remember, it was shown in one of his latest vlogs, I have no clue at how much green screens actually cost these days. I’ve once watched one or two of his twitch streams and I have to say, there isn’t a lot of energy or enthusiasm going on🤷🏻‍♀️ He does reply back to the viewers commenting but it sounds a little awkward and in a forced manner that he doesn’t want to reply back if you know what I mean? If Lee wants his twitch to improve maybe be a bit more lively? Jump into the “engagement” on there? Kay reached over 100,000 subscribers on her channel this month (last month?) she still has her old channel (that was hacked) and that’s also passed 100K. Think it’s because of other YTs talking about her and reacting in shock to her cooking that’s managed that lmao. Lee is nearly at the 10K mark. I think, in general, they’re just “viral in the moment” with how their subscriber numbers have jumped. It won’t last long and honestly, like with every other viral moment on YT, people will forget them quickly or move onto something else, unless they improve with their content? That’s another question.
Ya I have seen a few of the big YouTubers have reacted to her videos and of course go and look at her channel to see if the other videos are like that. I am hoping that when they stop getting the attention they will stop making videos