Kay’s Good Cooking.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on YouTube and cooks recipes; her son, Lee does the taste tests (he’s also on YouTube). She also had some appearances on tv if I’m correct? Anyone fond of her? What do you think of her?

Reactions: 4
Bless her heart, been watching kay for a few years. She obviously means well with her cooking but she's not the best lol. I dont know whats up with Lee.. he's 26 and never had a job, has he ever explained why? All he does is splash his dole money on hotels in Brington and KFC

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bless her heart, been watching kay for a few years. She obviously means well with her cooking but she's not the best lol. I dont know whats up with Lee.. he's 26 and never had a job, has he ever explained why? All he does is splash his dole money on hotels in Brington and KFC
Same here haha, I remember the time where she (most probably) forgot to cook the rice for a paella and hearing lee crunch on that rice was shocking lmao. About Lee though, I honestly think it may be the lifestyle they live (not judging them) but it seems to me even before the pandemic, they hardly go out unless it’s shopping or taking curly for a walk or even going to the hotels. It could be something to do with mental health and motivation also; I’ve been hearing about lee losing his father but I don’t think it’s ever been said that he did? If it’s the truth, then that could’ve been a playing factor to their lifestyle and mental health now. I do agree with you, he needs to get out more, he needs a job also, I can’t imagine how bored or unmotivated he must feel (in my opinion). Also, spending out all that money on these hotels when he could actually save for basic things like adults do (normally) at his age. Like a mortgage, a holiday, etc. They’ve never really openly talked about their problems (probably fear about getting judged or critical comments) but I do hope they’re happy and whatever happens, life makes them happy too. He has his whole life ahead of them, not a lot of people (on the dole or working) are lucky, he also needs to change his eating habits; If I remember correctly; he has sleep apnea?
I hope for the best for them anyway and curly.

Reactions: 4
Same here haha, I remember the time where she (most probably) forgot to cook the rice for a paella and hearing lee crunch on that rice was shocking lmao. About Lee though, I honestly think it may be the lifestyle they live (not judging them) but it seems to me even before the pandemic, they hardly go out unless it’s shopping or taking curly for a walk or even going to the hotels. It could be something to do with mental health and motivation also; I’ve been hearing about lee losing his father but I don’t think it’s ever been said that he did? If it’s the truth, then that could’ve been a playing factor to their lifestyle and mental health now. I do agree with you, he needs to get out more, he needs a job also, I can’t imagine how bored or unmotivated he must feel (in my opinion). Also, spending out all that money on these hotels when he could actually save for basic things like adults do (normally) at his age. Like a mortgage, a holiday, etc. They’ve never really openly talked about their problems (probably fear about getting judged or critical comments) but I do hope they’re happy and whatever happens, life makes them happy too. He has his whole life ahead of them, not a lot of people (on the dole or working) are lucky, he also needs to change his eating habits; If I remember correctly; he has sleep apnea?
I hope for the best for them anyway and curly.
I dont know if you've ever come across 'PodawfulTV' on YT but he exposed quite a lot about them! Kay was claiming dole money as well as working as a lollipop lady and earning from YT. Apparently she had to pay back some of her benefit money because she was investigated and found guilty. I think Lee is dyslexic and uses that as an excuse not to work, he doesn't strike me as a particularly mentally ill person, just lazy and a bit dumb tbh.

I do believe tho his dad died when he was younger from cancer (Kay's husband). Kay mentions it from time to time and hasnt had a relationship since his death (sometime in early 2000s). I do find it concerning that he spends his time filming 'fight' videos in the woods with his friends at the grand old age of 26. That's something you'd expect from 12 year olds! I dont even think he does anything particularly exciting in Brighton either, literally sits in a hotel room and drinks gin with a chippy tea... whats the point?

Ages ago he fell out with Kieran and honestly I can understand why Kieran couldnt be arsed with him. He has a partner, job, child, flat.. and lee has what? his moldy wank sock, his mams 1960's house, an xbox and a tit vlogging camera. Hardly on the same level. Lee also confessed some time ago he sucked off one of his friends (bald bloke from his 21st birthday video) so duck knows whats going on there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I dont know if you've ever come across 'PodawfulTV' on YT but he exposed quite a lot about them! Kay was claiming dole money as well as working as a lollipop lady and earning from YT. Apparently she had to pay back some of her benefit money because she was investigated and found guilty. I think Lee is dyslexic and uses that as an excuse not to work, he doesn't strike me as a particularly mentally ill person, just lazy and a bit dumb tbh.

I do believe tho his dad died when he was younger from cancer (Kay's husband). Kay mentions it from time to time and hasnt had a relationship since his death (sometime in early 2000s). I do find it concerning that he spends his time filming 'fight' videos in the woods with his friends at the grand old age of 26. That's something you'd expect from 12 year olds! I dont even think he does anything particularly exciting in Brighton either, literally sits in a hotel room and drinks gin with a chippy tea... whats the point?

Ages ago he fell out with Kieran and honestly I can understand why Kieran couldnt be arsed with him. He has a partner, job, child, flat.. and lee has what? his moldy wank sock, his mams 1960's house, an xbox and a tit vlogging camera. Hardly on the same level. Lee also confessed some time ago he sucked off one of his friends (bald bloke from his 21st birthday video) so duck knows whats going on there
I didn’t know this! Lmao. I honestly believe Lee was jealous of Kieran due to the fact that Kieran has his “tit together”. He’s doing really well for himself! Imagine what lee can actually achieve in life if he actually was motivated to get his life together, get a job, get a flat, possibly a woman???, etc. I’m pretty sure there have been people (besides on social media) that have already tried to tell him this, it’s falling on death ears. I’ve never watched podawful but it’s a good thing that she was caught in the end and had to pay back, in my opinion, that was a bit selfish of Kay to do. Also, Lee, sucking someone off?!😳

She turns me sick watching her although I suppose that's the point?! lol!
Same here! Where on earth does she get these recipes from?

Omg. We came across here a few years ago at work. We used to be obsessed with her 😅

Reactions: 1
Been obsessed with Kay for a couple of years now. Podawful is the place to start 😝

Reactions: 2

Classic Kay. Wouldnt expect anything else.

Podawful is all made up and stages with the people he exposes he got exposed for it 😂
Can you link me to that please? Tried to Google it and couldn't find it. I don't like Kay but that makes me happy because he was in no position to comment on people's looks. He has a ratty face and long greasy hair.

Can you link me to that please? Tried to Google it and couldn't find it. I don't like Kay but that makes me happy because he was in no position to comment on people's looks. He has a ratty face and long greasy hair.
I will search for it soon I watched it in 2018 I thought the same he is a disgusting man I will put the link for it as soon as I find it :)

Thanks so much, I tried leaving him crappy comments but they disappeared instantly. Troll filter me thinks, the girl with short hair always used to piss me off too.

Who the duck do they think they are? Slagging off the UK pissed me off too because he was completely wrong with some stuff and it really got under my skin! I'm not even from the North and found it more crappy than funny.

Thanks so much, I tried leaving him crappy comments but they disappeared instantly. Troll filter me thinks, the girl with short hair always used to piss me off too.

Who the duck do they think they are? Slagging off the UK pissed me off too because he was completely wrong with some stuff and it really got under my skin! I'm not even from the North and found it more crappy than funny.
I been searching everywhere for it. When my boy comes home I will ask him what the man was called that done it as it’s bugging me now . More than likely as my comments disappear too. It infuriated me watching it he’s just a big bully that really needs a life x

• Heart
I discovered Kay this weekend and cannot stop watching ! ‘Honyions’ 😂😂Wow her cooking is bad bless her ! But she definitely doesn’t care ! And Lee well what does he do all day ?! He can barely string a sentence together either ☹ But they seem happy in their own way ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We (as in my family) came across her YouTube a year or so ago. “Hiiii peeople” is now a saying in our house, usually before announcing what’s for dinner. My favourite concoction of hers was stuffed ravioli except she couldn’t find ravioli pasta 🙃 so she put mince inside big shell pasta, put it in boiling water and unsurprisingly all the mince floated out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We (as in my family) came across her YouTube a year or so ago. “Hiiii peeople” is now a saying in our house, usually before announcing what’s for dinner. My favourite concoction of hers was stuffed ravioli except she couldn’t find ravioli pasta 🙃 so she put mince inside big shell pasta, put it in boiling water and unsurprisingly all the mince floated out.
I just watched the one with the special spaghetti bolognese where she put it In the oven and the pasta was all uncooked, crunchy and burned when she took it out😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We have only just discovered her. What I like about her, is she cooks simple food with easy to follow recipes. I aslo like her lack of pretence.

• Haha
Someone in work told me about her, she kills me! 🤣 actually I’m surprised she’s not killed herself ir son with that cooking!

• Haha
Reactions: 3