Kay’s Good Cooking.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee (her - or MY - adult son) went to Brighton a few days ago and uploaded loads of Brighton vlogs, before rapidly deleting them (along with any comments on his non-Brighton videos pertaining to the deletion). Is the DWP in town?!

For a taste of Lee - and Hovis

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How have I only just found this thread!? Been watching Kay for years now, though it's more of a hate watch now. Used to think she seemed lovely,down to earth and really trying her best until I saw her reply to a negative comment on one of her videos that said it's just a piss take channel (her actual words).

• Heart
How have I only just found this thread!? Been watching Kay for years now, though it's more of a hate watch now. Used to think she seemed lovely,down to earth and really trying her best until I saw her reply to a negative comment on one of her videos that said it's just a piss take channel (her actual words).
Oh, she (or I) has many a vicious bone in her body - the populace of Sheffield must tread easily around the great Kay

I will have to check it out 🤣 thank you! She comes across as so nice though, can't imagine her being mean.

Got my partner onto Big lee and the 'SC Crew' its insane to think these 'men' are in there late 20s and one is a father! No wonder lee is the size of a tit brick house when he has breakfast,lunch,dinner,tea and supper in one day

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Got my partner onto Big lee and the 'SC Crew' its insane to think these 'men' are in there late 20s and one is a father! No wonder lee is the size of a tit brick house when he has breakfast,lunch,dinner,tea and supper in one day
Gosh, we might need a separate thread for the tragedy of the SC Crew. Sad that Silas's parents don't let him out to play nowadays

Found her channel through some of the bigger channels, used to watch an found it kindi funny (especially because my dad's a executive chef an would freak at it all) but now don't bother because I feel like she's trying to play the "daft" part in order to get the bigger channels to talk about her again (I assume this is how so many found her to start with) I used to laugh at how she said onions as "hunions" but after hearing her say it correctly then try an cover it up by saying loudly "hunions" I released it was all a part she was trying to play, the camera has also gotten way worse as well an the little comments I feel are all for show now

Im quite shocked by how badly she takes people making reaction videos. I thought she always realised that she was part of the joke and played up to it, surely her channel wasn’t made because she genuinely believes she’s a good cook?
IMG_1371.jpeg