Kayleigh Trappe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I hadn’t heard they’d broken up. Wouldn’t be surprised since she’s gotten a taste of the insta hun life

Reactions: 1
Jesus wept 🙈 they would give ANYONE a slot
Getting desperate at this stage alright. Pathetic how they’re trying to get all the influencers instead of trying to nurture talent with people who has cut their teeth in radio.

Has Kayleigh any broadcasting/presenting experience at all? Has she ever done a podcast even?

Reactions: 1
Getting desperate at this stage alright. Pathetic how they’re trying to get all the influencers instead of trying to nurture talent with people who has cut their teeth in radio.

Has Kayleigh any broadcasting/presenting experience at all? Has she ever done a podcast even?
Does she realise that she can’t lip sync on the radio?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This has to be leaked from RTÉ themselves to drum up listener ratings 🥴🥴 glad I don’t listen to 2fm!! 🤣

Reactions: 2
I fully admit when she came on the scene with her lip syncs I thought she was sweet. Young person trying to be an actress I thought. But wtf has happened!? She quit her job as a teacher to be a full time Hun (🤢) and I looked on her profile today for first time in months and the first reel I watched “shame” was badly out of sync? That was the only thing she used to do well. She hasn’t progressed at all it’s the same facial expressions. It’s like Kayleigh does whoever the celeb is. In the Nadine Coyle passport one she didn’t even have the signature orange tan and didn’t do the shocked faces Nadine did. It was a weird Kayleigh as Nadine.

Don’t get me started on her getting the radio gig. WTF!? How!? Why!? It’s such an insult to those who train properly and do the grunt work. Doireann was the same!

At least with the 2Js they’d have shown the execs their “experience” through their interviews and podcasts. So they’d some idea how they’d fair. RTE are dirt!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7