Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Getting desperate at this stage alright. Pathetic how they’re trying to get all the influencers instead of trying to nurture talent with people who has cut their teeth in radio.

Has Kayleigh any broadcasting/presenting experience at all? Has she ever done a podcast even?
Does she realise that she can’t lip sync on the radio?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does she have to be so teethy? Her mouth annoys me! I don’t get the hype it’s not like she’s doing impressions, sure any old fucker can lip sync

Reactions: 10

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Everyday, thousands/possibly even millions of people upload videos to TikTok of them lip syncing… it’s not niche? Why is this a thing?🙄

Reactions: 8

Jellybb

VIP Member
Absolute painful dose! A client at work PAINFULLY showed me a “hilarious” TikTok of her one day and I had to fake laugh to be polite but the cunt kept appearing on my tiktok afterwards 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8

jazzbot

VIP Member
I fully admit when she came on the scene with her lip syncs I thought she was sweet. Young person trying to be an actress I thought. But wtf has happened!? She quit her job as a teacher to be a full time Hun (🤢) and I looked on her profile today for first time in months and the first reel I watched “shame” was badly out of sync? That was the only thing she used to do well. She hasn’t progressed at all it’s the same facial expressions. It’s like Kayleigh does whoever the celeb is. In the Nadine Coyle passport one she didn’t even have the signature orange tan and didn’t do the shocked faces Nadine did. It was a weird Kayleigh as Nadine.

Don’t get me started on her getting the radio gig. WTF!? How!? Why!? It’s such an insult to those who train properly and do the grunt work. Doireann was the same!

At least with the 2Js they’d have shown the execs their “experience” through their interviews and podcasts. So they’d some idea how they’d fair. RTE are dirt!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Sherpy

The only thing more insufferable than her are the comments calling her talented. That's not talent

Reactions: 6

Jellybb

VIP Member
Reactions: 4

McQ1989

On a hen party looking for all the attention. If I was the hen or one of the bridesmaids I'd be telling her to put the phone away or go home.

Reactions: 4