Kayleigh Trappe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Former teacher, now a Lip syncer and full time insta hun, from Monaghan, Ireland. A few requested so here ye go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does she have to be so teethy? Her mouth annoys me! I don’t get the hype it’s not like she’s doing impressions, sure any old fucker can lip sync

Reactions: 10
Aside from those who work in fashion & makeup (and of course the dime a dozen PTs) why is it always OTs and teachers who chase the Insta fame? Do they hate their jobs?

Reactions: 2
Absolute painful dose! A client at work PAINFULLY showed me a “hilarious” TikTok of her one day and I had to fake laugh to be polite but the bleep kept appearing on my tiktok afterwards 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only thing more insufferable than her are the comments calling her talented. That's not talent

Reactions: 6
Filming herself at the rugby match, while people sitting there trying to enjoy the game, what a melt 🥴.

Reactions: 4
On a hen party looking for all the attention. If I was the hen or one of the bridesmaids I'd be telling her to put the phone away or go home.

On a hen party looking for all the attention. If I was the hen or one of the bridesmaids I'd be telling her to put the phone away or go home.
She’s absolute cringe and not as hot as she thinks she is either, she thinks she’s a massive ride.

Everyday, thousands/possibly even millions of people upload videos to TikTok of them lip syncing… it’s not niche? Why is this a thing?🙄

Reactions: 8
My fella was on a stag at the weekend and apparently she approached their table and told them she is one of the bridesmaids. Not sure if it’s true but he said they couldn’t shake her. More interested in spending time with the lads than with the hen group she was with 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1