Kay Donnelly (and Tinaaaaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s you……*”

*for the next 36 hours until we fall out again then it’s just me n my kids from now on who needs a man

Reactions: 31

If I was Kay I'd have gone off my head about the complete disregard for the kids safety in this MOVING car. They're driving a fair speed by the looks of it and the kids are hanging out the zeats

Reactions: 6
Shocking! I know someone that is paralysed as they took their arms out of their child car seat and were in a crash and their back was damaged as they weren’t properly strapped in and only their waist was.

Reactions: 4
Thought the whole video was shocking to be fair, chavtastic. The little girls are so sweet, just hope they are ok

Reactions: 8
Comments like this are weird as fuck, why does a stranger on the internet want to see videos of your daughter

Reactions: 9
Why why why does that video about the nappy need to be on tt why do these mums have to overshare so much it’s awful

The video with the bronzer is so bad. Tina just saying that her sister is a “little shitty pants” so casually just shows their mum up for the massive chav she is.

Reactions: 11
how is she not embarrassed her daughter is swearing.. its disgusting behaviour...id be very embarrassed not sharing for the world to see..

Reactions: 9
The video with the bronzer is so bad. Tina just saying that her sister is a “little shitty pants” so casually just shows their mum up for the massive chav she is.
That and Tina saying fat fucking pig or whatever it was in the video where she's allowed to swear just goes to show how Kay speaks around them. Those aren't phrases that a 3 year old is just going to make up

Reactions: 11
That and Tina saying fat fucking pig or whatever it was in the video where she's allowed to swear just goes to show how Kay speaks around them. Those aren't phrases that a 3 year old is just going to make up
The clip of her saying this has since become a meme too and Kay still proceeds to post them girls so regularly

Reactions: 3
I felt it came across, as being said in a spiteful manner too.

Those poor girls are going to grow up to be vile the way they’re allowed to speak at such a young age.

that coupled with watching their mum being treated like a dog off Mason.

Reactions: 5