Katy Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what if she is smug. Years of wanting a baby, losing a load of weight, failed fertility treatment and then finally having success is enough to make anyone smug

Reactions: 3
I thought she only has 2k followers meaning she’s not an influencer or anything so shouldn’t be discussed on here ? Is that not the rules

As much as I’m not keen on her, I have been through what she has been through and probably a little more, I have a bit of facial hair too but thought we all did! I have to pluck some coarse hairs and just shave the rest ha ha. IVF is very difficult, never knowing if you will be lucky enough to be a parent. When it works you have a further 8 months of worry whether everything will be ok, you can finally breath again once you take that baby home.

Reactions: 2
I’d be smug too! She’s achieved so much! She deserves to be happy

Mod edit account too small for a thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.