Katrin Berndt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people still watch her? Is it me or has she totally lost the plot since she shaved her head and started looking like Eminem? ?
Also having ‘problems’ with their dogs and reaching out to a professional for help then making a forty minute video about how her and boyfriend are such good dog trainers. For a start don’t have your dogs in bed with you then complain when they get separation anxiety ?

For a start don’t have your dogs in bed with you then complain when they get separation anxiety ?
That would have no effect on separation anxiety where a dog sleeps at night it's a myth and those young puppies which start off close to family members at night as a rule gain confidence
Separation anxiety isn't clear cut as people think if it is that and false moves fixing will cause problems.
They should be looking for a behaviourist not a trainer too

Katrin has done a complete re-brand. Does anyone still watch her?

Her re-branding seems strange... her whole "grumpy girlfriend" schtick seems a little bit toxic and puts the blame onto women, like we already don't get blamed for enough for simply *existing* already in this world.

Katrin is not a licenced therapist or psychologist, yet when she was in her first training weeks to become a "life coach" she was charging clients to engage in therapy sessions with them. Kind of gives me Alyse Parker vibes...

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks