Katiebeesexy3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see what happened last night?
I only seen Katie slamming the door and screaming at her to get out. Jodie just said she felt uncomfortable all night and Katie kept making snide comments at her making it worse. Called her boring etc She left and got the metro to Newcastle and went to stay with Katies friend Damo. Dont think Katie will be happy about that.

Reactions: 1
I only seen Katie slamming the door and screaming at her to get out. Jodie just said she felt uncomfortable all night and Katie kept making snide comments at her making it worse. Called her boring etc She left and got the metro to Newcastle and went to stay with Katies friend Damo. Dont think Katie will be happy about that.
Oh, Katie was saying lastnight she was going to ‘go through’ damps door. She ended up crying. Does damo have tiktok?

I've lost track of all her accounts lately. I was following her for a while but she keeps popping up on different ones.

Oh, Katie was saying lastnight she was going to ‘go through’ damps door. She ended up crying. Does damo have tiktok?
His main is damosleight but hes banned from lives. Jodie out of spite gave him her joint account with Katie so hes using that now damosbackup .

Reactions: 2
She lives not far from me and believe me when I say she is an absolute menace to society’ many of people could have put her windows out because she is a right trouble maker, not well liked and very very cheeky

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the carnage last night in the pub? Her friend Paige is an absolute liability when shes had a drink. Just as bad as Katie at times. Shouted at some lad who walked in the pub that she could take his lass, he got offended & felt they were all laughing at him. (Probs too much snow tbh) but then started on the 2 lads Katie & Paige were sat with who did nowt wrong. Full on brawl in the pub with chairs thrown and all Paige really cared about was getting back to Katies for some poppers. Didnt take any responsibility for being a cheeky little cow. One the lads was punched to bits dont even know if he was alright i switched off.n

Shes bk on ticktok causing tit and doing battles and just being her rude beggy self

How many accounts do 1 person need so katie is at brewdogs house going live from there and way up the leaderboard raking in the $$