Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saltybish

I actually quite like Katie Bee, it's very sad to see her like this. I hope she gets the help she needs, I think a break from social media could do wonders for her mental health. Drinking so much can't be good for her either! 😩

Reactions: 3

wickedqueen4

I see her windows have been put out another 2 times since last week 😲
She was in such a state with julie geordieprincess accusing her of sending takeaways to her home then accusing her of trolling then being transphobic, she said she would self harm again. I couldnt watch much last night but i hope shes ok cos what i did see was so sad.
Julie had 2 dragon soops lay back said she was feeling funny then sat back up and started ranting about something she forgave Katie for months ago (not that I am saying what Katie done
Months ago was right she absolutely wasn’t).
I don’t particularly like Katie I think she can be quite nasty but she did not deserve what happened to her on Saturday the lass had done nowt all because Julie can’t handle dragon soops and other people other than her getting money

HBF1991

Chatty Member
To be honest I find the constant drama surrounding her quite funny and her lives can be a complete car crash and entertaining to watch

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
To be honest I find the constant drama surrounding her quite funny and her lives can be a complete car crash and entertaining to watch
Same here every live is a car crash it just sickens me shes r*ped someone and got away with it.

• Wow

hinchsumz

She lives not far from me and believe me when I say she is an absolute menace to society’ many of people could have put her windows out because she is a right trouble maker, not well liked and very very cheeky

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
I see her windows have been put out another 2 times since last week 😲
She was in such a state with julie geordieprincess accusing her of sending takeaways to her home then accusing her of trolling then being transphobic, she said she would self harm again. I couldnt watch much last night but i hope shes ok cos what i did see was so sad.

Reactions: 2

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Back on live with the paramedics there now, she seems ok and is telling them she doesn’t want to go to hospital and isn’t having any more thoughts to SH. Feel quite sorry for her.

mumz

VIP Member
Is she the person who threw paint at Chelsea Harwoods house and passed the blame to Elsa?

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Suprised there's not a thread for this person. Well I haven't saw one anyway.

How vile is she from being banned from wetherspoons to sexually assaulting a cab driver and getting away with it.

Why do people like this vile person?

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Shes in a right state tonight on katiebee300, 1.5k viewers 😯 shes been pissed drugged up every day this week since Jodie came up to live with her. Tonight theyve had an argument both pissed and Jodies took all her stuff and her dog and left with nowhere to go! Jodies on queenjodiecnew.

Attachments

Last edited:

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Oh, Katie was saying lastnight she was going to ‘go through’ damps door. She ended up crying. Does damo have tiktok?
His main is damosleight but hes banned from lives. Jodie out of spite gave him her joint account with Katie so hes using that now damosbackup .

HBF1991

Chatty Member
She was just crying on live about people smashing her windows. Does anyone know what's been happening?

Reactions: 1

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Did anyone see what happened last night?
I only seen Katie slamming the door and screaming at her to get out. Jodie just said she felt uncomfortable all night and Katie kept making snide comments at her making it worse. Called her boring etc She left and got the metro to Newcastle and went to stay with Katies friend Damo. Dont think Katie will be happy about that.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Did anyone see the carnage last night in the pub? Her friend Paige is an absolute liability when shes had a drink. Just as bad as Katie at times. Shouted at some lad who walked in the pub that she could take his lass, he got offended & felt they were all laughing at him. (Probs too much snow tbh) but then started on the 2 lads Katie & Paige were sat with who did nowt wrong. Full on brawl in the pub with chairs thrown and all Paige really cared about was getting back to Katies for some poppers. Didnt take any responsibility for being a cheeky little cow. One the lads was punched to bits dont even know if he was alright i switched off.n

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I personally can't stand her & what is with her teeth. She is part of the evil queen gang so thinks she's famous.

HBF1991

Chatty Member
I've lost track of all her accounts lately. I was following her for a while but she keeps popping up on different ones.