Katiebeesexy3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suprised there's not a thread for this person. Well I haven't saw one anyway.

How vile is she from being banned from wetherspoons to sexually assaulting a cab driver and getting away with it.

Why do people like this vile person?

Reactions: 2
To be honest I find the constant drama surrounding her quite funny and her lives can be a complete car crash and entertaining to watch

Reactions: 3
To be honest I find the constant drama surrounding her quite funny and her lives can be a complete car crash and entertaining to watch
Same here every live is a car crash it just sickens me shes r*ped someone and got away with it.

• Wow
I personally can't stand her & what is with her teeth. She is part of the evil queen gang so thinks she's famous.

Reactions: 1
Is she the person who threw paint at Chelsea Harwoods house and passed the blame to Elsa?

Was watching some of her YT today. Nothing special. She does love herself lololol

She was just crying on live about people smashing her windows. Does anyone know what's been happening?

She was just crying on live about people smashing her windows. Does anyone know what's been happening?
I missed the start but seemed like she called the police to report her windows been smashed again tonight? The police came and gave her a crime number but she didnt seem happy, she wants them to help her find a new home since shes being evicted. She was very drunk.

After they left shes then gone and self harmed off camera. She came back on blood all over her arm 😔 her friend cory has rang for an ambulance and katie spoke to them. Shes gone off live now, really hope they can help her. Shes blaming the trolls for her self harming, she needs a good long break from social media.

Back on live with the paramedics there now, she seems ok and is telling them she doesn’t want to go to hospital and isn’t having any more thoughts to SH. Feel quite sorry for her.

I actually quite like Katie Bee, it's very sad to see her like this. I hope she gets the help she needs, I think a break from social media could do wonders for her mental health. Drinking so much can't be good for her either! 😩

I see her windows have been put out another 2 times since last week 😲
She was in such a state with julie geordieprincess accusing her of sending takeaways to her home then accusing her of trolling then being transphobic, she said she would self harm again. I couldnt watch much last night but i hope shes ok cos what i did see was so sad.

I see her windows have been put out another 2 times since last week 😲
She was in such a state with julie geordieprincess accusing her of sending takeaways to her home then accusing her of trolling then being transphobic, she said she would self harm again. I couldnt watch much last night but i hope shes ok cos what i did see was so sad.
Julie had 2 dragon soops lay back said she was feeling funny then sat back up and started ranting about something she forgave Katie for months ago (not that I am saying what Katie done
Months ago was right she absolutely wasn’t).
I don’t particularly like Katie I think she can be quite nasty but she did not deserve what happened to her on Saturday the lass had done nowt all because Julie can’t handle dragon soops and other people other than her getting money

She’s just been live this morning, had bald patches, looks completely different, said she hasn’t slept for days and was off her face. Pretty sad really 😳

Same here every live is a car crash it just sickens me shes r*ped someone and got away with it.
I never knew this. When?

Last edited:
She’s just been live this morning, had bald patches, looks completely different, said she hasn’t slept for days and was off her face. Pretty sad really 😳

I never knew this. When?
I think if you Google Gavin Brannen South Shields it should come up..

Shes in a right state tonight on katiebee300, 1.5k viewers 😯 shes been pissed drugged up every day this week since Jodie came up to live with her. Tonight theyve had an argument both pissed and Jodies took all her stuff and her dog and left with nowhere to go! Jodies on queenjodiecnew.

Attachments

Last edited: