Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
That could have been one of 100 photos that were taken and she just happens to not be smiling for it. She’s cherry picked it to fit this narrative that she’s so much happier now but if she was, she wouldn’t need to keep comparing her relationships!

Reactions: 31

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she has to keep comparing the relationships? I mean everyone has a shitty relationship at some point in their lives but now it simply seems like she constantly has to justify how happy she is marrying the Exhalted Geoffmeister

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Jesus Christ the privilege of crying into a bottle of champagne. Does she have no concept of how she's coming across?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
0040EE7C-92AF-43C5-8CC2-F01C3CE7098F.jpeg

Who is she kidding 😅 does she forget she vlogs/ shows her days on insta stories? I don’t think she’s ever done full on 8:30 - 5 day

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Clover123

VIP Member
View attachment 1096047

The fuck? Katie it’s daytime and you’re an adult, you don’t need to sleep in the taxi
"It's so bad that as a woman you even have to worry about this" erm, it has never occurred to me to nap in a taxi?! The fact that she's positioning this as a common feminist issue is the most stratospherically out of touch thing I've ever heard 🤣🤣 what is she talking about?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

SpilledTea

I don't normally get riled by stuff like this. But I've had actual cancer this year. Her 'difficulties with health' is so tone deaf. It isn't a game of 'who can be more ill' but a bit of sense wouldn't go amiss.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

martaS

VIP Member
Guys, I took one for the team. Here are the Master of the Dungeon's nicknames so far. I am sure I missed some so please feel free to add as I will need them for the new thread.
Count Geoffula
Father Geoffrey/ Daddy Geoff/ Padrè Geoff
Grandfather Geoff
Geofferson
Geoffo
Geoff-a-nator
Viscount Geoffolomew
Archbishop Geoffard
Archbishop Geoffington
Friar Geoffbert
Lord Geoffdemort
Baron Geofferonymus
Earl of Geoffandia
Ser Geoffington of Highgarden
King Geofftopher
The Slenderman
"Boyf"
Geoffbot 3000
Grandmaster Geoff
Lord Geoffrey
Marquess Geoffton
Geofforia Landgarb

• Haha
  • Heart

consumerism makes u free

re: her stories. "I can't be the only girl who loves video games?" Nope, it's just you, dumbass. You're one of a kind. It's like saying "I can't be the only girl who likes the outdoors?" Painful.

• Haha

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
When she mentions Geofforey "working on his music" it makes me think of Ross playing his keyboard on Friends.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Live footage from Geoffmeister's stag weekend.

Kath in London having multiple baths

G partying and realising he forgot to roll out the bath mat before leaving

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Katie is the only girl who is special and bold enough to know about VIDEO GAMES which are for boys only. The rest of us are consumed with pursuits meant for our gender, like sewing petticoats and screaming if we see spiders

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ejej123

Chatty Member
9AEC2578-F97F-40CB-97A6-CAA3D2206715.png

The fuck? Katie it’s daytime and you’re an adult, you don’t need to sleep in the taxi

• Haha
  • Wow

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Maybe I'm lacking the right kind of brain or headspace here, so do feel free to tell me if that's the case. But why would anyone's first impulse be - when genuinely upset and in floods of tears - to take a selfie? I've had some shitty times this year and cried a lot - but never once have I thought to reach my phone to capture the moment. I'm mystified.

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
I have a horrible feeling Little Lord Geoffleroy gets paid a fucking fortune for - what sounds like - doing Fuck All.

• Haha

Elle

VIP Member
Does anyone else kiss their dad like this? I dunno, just seems a bit weird to me
Screenshot_20220101-180016_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Eljay

Had a little Google of Count Geoff of Geoffington. Has this already been shared?

Seems they both have a fondness for co-dependency and needlessly shortening words.

Have you ever read anything as wanky and middle class 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Has she said what Sinister Minister is doing for his stag? I can imagine him dancing like those inflatable men they have at car dealerships in the US.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Let’s get our wedding bingo predictions in. As Thumbelina and Goliath are the quirkiest and kookiest couple ever, their wedding day must be a reflection of their love of things weird aesthetic. Im calling:
- Random mismatched decaying furniture & crockery
- food being served up in everything apart from a plate
- a cake made out of cheese (prob ad gifted)
- guests being made to partake in a wedding ‘true crime’ scene, as entertainment
- Lady Kath Boleyn & King Geoffry VIII doing the Lindy hop as a first dance
- Kathy walking down the aisle to a piece of classical music which she will be unable to pronounce correctly
- guests getting love honey vibrating bullets in their wedding favours. Look of disgust on Mother & Father Lentin face
- Lucifer Morris running amok and causing chaos and Katie finding it absolutely hilarious and giggling her way through the entire day
- Geoff Bezos surprising Kathleen with Josef Salvat performing at the reception
- Kathy making a dig at her ex fiancé at least twice
An Instagram post about being so BLESSED and thankful she waited to get married to Agent Geoff rather than going ahead with a marriage that felt wrong. If something feels wrong then trust your gut guyyyyys.

A special hashtag for guests to share their photos. #littleandlargetietheknot.

Artwork/ photos of Morris on the tables because they miss him and need to include him in their wedding somehow.

Tables named after the locations of their first dates/ FAV places in London.

Some kind of special wacky guest book/ alternative to a guest book where guests have to draw willies.

A Ceilidh dance

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

katie snooks #8: here comes the bride, hot water bottle by her side, let’s feast on sad olives and cheap Aldi wine!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24